Chapter 3

A/N : Today is my birthday! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! So! What better way to celebrate then to give you the full rut scene. For your reading pleasure. Enjoy my flamies. Oh side note. I saw KARD in Philly this past weekend and BM said Happy early birthday to me. Lowkey I still don't know if I'm breathing.

But anywho, enjoy and lastly, Happy almost Birthdays to our Savage Shiba Puppy Prince Yuta and our little bowl of happiness Sicheng.

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATEEZ! Ya'll didn't think I forgot about them now did ya'?

Now, let's have some fun.

You push her until her back is up against the wall. Her chest rising and falling, taunting your most primal desires. You reach out and squeeze her breasts and nipples. Wet spots emerge on her shirt over her tender nipples.

She has milk now, you think to yourself.

In a sudden motion you rip her shirt. She gasps as she stares at you. You move to taste this liquid. As you suck on her nipples her legs rub against each other as she creates friction for herself. Your heightened senses let you savor the light taste of her milk. You kiss her collarbone, lick her neck and bite your mate mark. All of it turning her into putty in your hands. You kiss her passionately, nipping her lips intermittently. She remains complacent as you exert your dominance over her.

You get on your knees and bring your nose to her temporarily covered pussy. Her cotton panties are dark with her slick. You take a deep breath as you inhale the scent that drives you wild. You use the tip of your nose to poke at her clit, forcing out a small giggle from her and a growl from you. You can't wait any longer. Moving the panties out of your way you shove your fingers inside of her and savor the moan she lets out. Your hand wraps around her thigh while she hooks her leg over your shoulder. Your tongue explores the folds of her pussy. Her hands run through your hair as she adjusts your head's position. You stick one more finger inside of her. Now, with three fingers inside of her, you increase the speed and pressure.

"Yes, yes that's it. Fuck." Her breath quickens as you methodically lick her clit up and down. Her legs are shaking as she struggles with the sensations you are giving her. You feel her tighten around your fingers as she moans loudly. Her body hunches over as her orgasm hits her. You place her leg down making sure she's steady before lifting her up into your arms bridal style. Her head is near your chest as you make your way down her hallway. You feel her tongue dart out and lick your nipple quickly making it cold and hard. You look down at her and are taken aback from the expression on her face. Her face looks so young and tentative you can't help but hold her even tighter. Your overprotective instincts are kicking in overtime as her frame appears smaller in your hands.

She's so beautiful.

You kiss her forehead as she mewls at your affection. You enter her bedroom and gently place her on her bed. Her legs close shut causing a growl to come out of you without warning. She whimpers as she opens them back up. Interestingly enough, you notice that her smell is taking a different scent. There's the ever-present arousal that drives you mad but under it, there's timidness. It's turning you on in a very big way. You take some of her slick and pump yourself, completely entranced by this woman. You can't help but stare at her. Not when you can remember what it was like when you first saw her. She looked so fucking good, and so out of your league. You never thought in a million years you would be mated to her. But alas, here she is, mated to you, carrying your baby and offering her body to help you through your rut.

Her skin is turning red from your intense gaze so you stop pumping and wait. She moves forward and wraps her mouth around your member. Her skill when it comes to blowjobs is above anyone else that you've slept with. You don't know if it's just because she's your mate, and has a sixth sense on how to please you or her extra years of experience gives her an advantage, but she is hands down the best. Even now, you are forcing your cock as far as it can go and she just takes it. You want to keep face fucking her but you know what you really want is lower. You let her head go as she coughs. There's spit and pre-cum all over her mouth and the excitement it brings is otherworldly. You quickly turn her around and fill up her holes. One finger in her butt, and your cock in her cunt.