D.I.Y Foot Scrub 🙄👏🏽

Do this when you feel your feet need it. You don't need to do this everyday.

What you will need

- A bowl

- A spoon

- A jar

- A good moisturizing lotion

- Socks

- Foot scrubber

- A cup of white or brown sugar

- 2 teaspoons of baking soda

- 2 teaspoons of olive oil

- 2 teaspoons of honey

1: Mix together the sugar, baking soda, olive oil, and honey with your spoon in your bowl of choice.

2: After bathing, use your foot scrubber to get the rough ends of the sole of your feet then apply scrub to feet and rub in thoroughly on both feet until you are personally satisfied. Get between your toes and really get your heels.

3: Rinse feet off completely. You don't want grains of sugar in your toenails and between your toes.

4: Apply moisturizing lotion. Put on your socks and you're done.

***If you don't have a foot scrubber then its totally fine. You can go without it just won't be as soft.***

Information:

Sugar - "... sugar's small particles male an excellent topical exfoliant, and are used in a number of body scrubs to exfoliate dead surface skin cells and reveal the glowing, healthy-looking skin underneath."

Baking Soda - "... baking soda is finely ground yet hard making it an effective physical exfoliant because it can remove dead skin cells without causing too much irritation to the skin."

Olive Oil - "Olive oil is great to use anywhere on the body. It doesn't clog pores and it helps skin retain water during exfoliation. It is particularly good for dry skin or for those with sensitive skin."

Honey - "Honey's mild exfoliating ability reveals fresh, smooth skin by safely removing dead skin cells that can clog pores and make your skin look dull."

I'd really appreciate it if you guys vote/like any chapter that was useful to you and if you guys comment things you'd like to see in the future. It would really help me out.