Good and Bad Habits 😓✋🏽

This is not the complete list. Its just bits that I found by a user with the name of sunny36591331. Again, I'm not sure how old or new that is. And its from Instagram. I like to find things and put them here to share along with my own personal tips.

Drop the Bad Habits:

🚫 Avoid drinking fizzy drinks
⚠️Avoid drinking lots of caffeine
🚫 Avoid sitting lazily on your phone when it isn't necessary
⚠️Don't put pressure on yourself
🚫 Stop procrastinating
⚠️ Stop ignoring your work
🚫 Stop telling yourself you aren't worth it

Pick up the Good Habits:

🌞 Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day
Pick up a skincare routine and stick with it
🌞 Grow your eyelashes
Try a daily detox
🌞 Workout
Put on a face mask here and there
🌞 Stay active
Go out with friends
🌞 Spend time with people that make you happy
Forget about the constant stress of school/work
🌞 Enjoy yourself
Relax, take a bath, and cool down
🌞 De-stress every now and then
Instead of frowning upon your flaws, embrace them
🌞❤ You are Beautiful ❤🌞

Don't sit around on your phone. Please. I know its addicting, but you are missing out on way to much in real life right in front of you. Whether that be family, friends, or a book you never thought you'd like. Pressuring yourself doesn't do any good. I know some people feel it is the only way that you can get something done, but it isn't.

Did you know that to much stress (which can be caused by pressuring yourself) can make people loss sleep, apetite, or even faint? I didn't know. I know now.

Procrastinating helps no one. Get it done. Immediately. Don't ever ignore your work. Especially these days when everyone failing online school because a lot of people not getting their work done. (Not speaking on people who have issues at home in which they can't get work done. In that case, please talk to someone. Forget work. Your mental health and safety comes first.)

If you stick with a steady workout and skincare routine, then you will see some good results for your body.

Do everything else on this list. Trust me. It will help your mental state taking care of yourself. Please take care of yourself.

I'm small. Very skinny. I used to be so ashamed of myself until I learned to embrace being skinny. While everyone struggling to fit through a certain space, I just slip on through. I used to wish I was bigger, but now I'm good. I'm at the point of my life that if I gain weight, I just gain weight. If I don't, then I don't. I'm not stressing myself out on it. It is what it is. I wouldn't want to change myself for no one. If they don't love you as you are, then you don't need them. You will be surprised how the lack of people can be so liberating.

Don't deprive yourself of the joys in life by letting the bad cover it up.

Information:

Fizzy Drinks: ""The problem with fizzy and diet drinks is they're very acidic," Dr Frankie tells Newsbeat. "They can cause erosions to the dental enamel, potentially dissolving the enamel on our teeth". Those full-fat ones especially bring with them a number of health problems, most relating to their high sugar content."

Caffeine: "Caffeine consumption is generally considered safe, although habit forming. Some side effects linked to excess intake include anxiety, restlessness, tremors, irregular heartbeat, and trouble sleeping ( 53 ). Too much caffeine may also promote headaches, migraine, and high blood pressure in some individuals..."

Water: "Drinking Water Helps Maintain the Balance of Body Fluids. The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature."

Detox: "Detox diets are said to eliminate toxins from your body, improve health, and promote weight loss. They often involve the use of laxatives, diuretics, vitamins, minerals, teas, and other foods thought to have detoxing properties. The term “toxin” in the context of detox diets is loosely defined."

I'd really appreciate it if you guys vote/like any chapter that was useful to you and if you guys comment things you'd like to see in the future. It would really help me out.