Feeling Drained? 😴

I see this person often. The original list is by donttouchmyafro on Instagram and Pinterest.

Again. The picture was so cute. I had to use it.

Everyone has those days where they're just done. Nothing is working and you're tired. This list are suggestions you can do to get your energy back. I added and edited a bit to the original list.

☆ Take some time out for yourself. Chill. Relax. Calm down.

☆ Take a warm bath in Epsom salt.

☆ Light some candles.

☆ Listen to your favorite music.

☆ Eat some fruit.

☆ Drink some water.

☆ Catch up on lost sleep.

☆ Read some self-help books.

☆ Make yourself priority #1

☆ Don't feel bad you can't help someone, help yourself first.

☆ Stop over thinking and thinking negatively. You can't feel/do better if your mentality doesn't match.

☆ Re-evaluate what is important, what is working, and what is hurting you.

☆ Put your problems into perspective. Take time and see what can be done to help.

☆ Take a break from distractions (friends, social media, games, etc.).

☆ Focus on what needs to be done.

I put these here as a way to help you regain your energy. It may or may not work for you, but give it a try. Actually try. Put your all into all the tips I give. Relax and calm your mind.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys vote/like any chapter that was useful to you and if you guys comment things you'd like to see in the future. It would really help me out.