Six Month Glow Up Challenge 💐😍

Just a little something to get you started on a better you. Edit it to your lifestyle and preferences.

▪Make a skincare routine. DO NOT switch your products or routine for the next six months.

Exercise three to four times a week.

Drink water daily based on your body. I am pretty sure you do your weight divided by 2.2 then, multiply (By 40 if you're younger then 30. By 35 if you're between 30-55. By 30 if you're older then 55), then divide all that by 28.3. That is how many ounces you should drink. Look up how many cups that is then thats what you drink a day. Don't drown yourself on the inside drinking the same amount as someone else.

Deep condition once a week.

Oil your scalp weekly (depending on your hair and scalp texture)

♡ Take an ACV bath at least once a month or every two months. (Depends on whats going on with your body) (Put in between 1/4 cup to 2 cups of Apple Cider Vinegar in bath) (Some people do this weekly but I'm so cautious. Do it as much as you please and what your body can take to avoid any unknown or possible side effects)

Exfoliate your face and body two to three times a week.

Face mask twice a week.

Discover new music and artists.

♡ Work on breathing and calming your mind. Relax. Relax your mind and muscles. Get into the habit of doing it daily.

Stretch every day.

Stay out of mess. Stay away from toxic people. Learn to identify and avoid.

Information:

Drinking water: "Helps maximize your physical performance, hydration has a major effect on energy levels and brain function, may help to treat and prevent headaches, may help relieve constipation, flushes out your system."

Deep Conditioning: "Adds shine and luster, promotes elasticity, promotes moisture, and damage prevention."

Oiling scalp: "Promotes hair growth and scalp health."

ACV Bath: "Can help with pimples, warts, joint pain, athlete's foot, yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, dry skin, dandruff (when applied to scalp), UTI, eczema, body odor, and sunburn."

Exfoliating: "Unclogs pores, prevents acne, helps other skincare products penetrate deeper, evens skin tone, and boosts circulation and lymphatic drainage."

Deep Breathing: "Decreases stress, increases calm, relieves pain, stimulates the lymphatic system, improves immunity, increases energy, lowers blood pressure, improves digestion, and helps correct posture."

Stretching: "Increases your flexibility, range of motion, performance in physical activities, blood flow in muscles. It also improves your posture, helps to heal and prevent back pain, great for stress relief, and can calm your mind."

I be including this information for people who may be like me. I am so stubborn. I will not do anything without a reason. Don't tell me to drink a lot of water because its good for me without giving me an ACTUAL reason.

Yeah.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys vote/like any chapter that was useful to you and if you guys comment things you'd like to see in the future. It would really help me out.