Keys to Success 🔐

This applies to school, work, and life.

Studying.

It doesn't matter what point in life you are. You're gonna need to do some form of studying. Wether if its about the cell, commas, quadratic formulas, banking, budgeting, housing, or finances. You're gonna have to do some studying to make sure you good.

Being patient.

Nothing works immediately or will come to you quickly. You need to learn to wait either the hard way or the easy way.

Being friendly.

You will not understand how many doors have opened for me just from being nice. Doors have opened for me for opportunities, making new friends, and more.

Learning to listen.

Listen to people. Listen to your surroundings. Listen to your body. These things will help you improve.

Committing to goals.

Life will be so much easier if you go from goal to goal when you can. It can be getting into the habit of waking up early, working out often, talking to three people a day, completing at least two classes worth of work, and much more. I have found my life more meaningful when I finish my goals set for the day.

Taking risks.

I'm not talking about life-threatening risks here. When I mean by taking risks is talking to the guy you life or finally asking your boss for a raise or trying to understand a problem someone is facing. Something safely outside your comfort zone. Sometimes you have to get uncomfortable to get comfortable.

Never competing with anyone.

Someone's win isn't your loss. Be happy for them and keep it kicking. There is no need to compete with anyone for anything.

Changing to a more positive mindset.

This will help you attract better. It has helped me, personally, feel so much better. If I mess up, I find myself saying, "Its okay. Keep going." and I always feel better.

I feel like these are the basics that applies to everyone no matter what point of your life you're at.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys vote/like any chapter that was useful to you and if you guys comment things you'd like to see in the future. It would really help me out.