😺 Foods

By the 😺 I mean your downstairs area, whatever you wanna call it. I am not a doctor, just a girl who goes through things.

This is a list I found on Pinterest by someone with the user of eastcoastmindset. Again, I'm not sure how old or new the username is.

☆ Cranberry Juice
❤ Yogurt (probiotic yogurt)
☆ Almonds
❤ Water
☆ Sweet Potatoes
❤ Dark Chocolate
☆ Pineapple
❤ Celery
☆ Mint
❤ Watermelon

️🚫 In no way, shape, or form, am I telling you to just go binge eat these foods. And you will NOT taste or smell like these foods!! Its just some foods to slowly incorporate in your diet here and there. As always information on how they help is below this. 🚫⚠️

Also I plan to update bi-weekly since I do two chapters. I do plan on updating like Feburary and March, but not April, then May and June, then not July and so on. I don't know a word for that plan.

Information:

Cranberries ( and pure juice): "... it does appear to help lower the risk of urinary tract infections, which can cause symptoms such as pain, itching, and burning in the vaginal area."

Yogurt: "Probiotics. The good bacteria, or probiotics, found in yogurt may help restore the bacterial balance in your vagina. Although you can eat yogurt for the benefit, some women find faster relief by applying it directly to the vagina. For either method, look for a Greek-style yogurt that has no added sugar."

Almonds: "But that in turn also helps keep your estrogen levels in balance, creating a healthy mucosal lining that can help ward off infections. Almonds and other types of nuts are especially good, says Dr. Levine, because they contain B vitamins and calcium that prevent vaginitis."

Water: It helps flush out some toxins and keep your area from being dehydrated.

Sweet Potatoes: "Their vitamin A contributes to healthy vaginal and uterine walls and helps us produce the hormones we need to stay vibrant and energized."

Dark Chocolate: "'Dark chocolate is high in magnesium, which is highly effective at relaxing muscles – perfect if you suffer from painful period cramps,' says Stephanie. 'It can also help your body produce more serotonin, the mood-boosting hormone, alleviating mood swings and irritability.'"

Pineapple (and pure juice): Anti-inflammatory benefits that aids in itching and the overall health of you vag. Fights UTIs and yeast infections "Pineapple is a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin B, and fibre. Not only do these nutrients improve gut health, but they also help maintain your vagina’s natural smell by keeping it healthy and preventing any infections."

Celery: "Celery is bursting with vitamin C and hence can help restore the ecology of vaginal bacteria. Moreover, the presence of chlorophyll in the salad essential helps maintain the smell of your lady bits."

Mint: "Mint also contains vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, B-6, C, E, and K, beta carotene, folate and riboflavin and the minerals calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and manganese. Fresh mint is a powerful antioxidant."

Watermelon: "Watermelons are mostly water — about 92 percent — but this refreshing fruit is soaked with nutrients. Each juicy bite has significant levels of vitamins A, B6 and C, lots of lycopene, antioxidants and amino acids. There's even a modest amount of potassium."

I'd really appreciate it if you guys vote/like any chapter that was useful to you and if you guys comment things you'd like to see in the future. It would really help me out.