Teeth Tips😀

- Brush teeth twice a day. Morning and night. At least 3 min.

-Change your toothbrush every three months.

-Floss your teeth once a day.

-Adding baking soda (and bit of coconut oil) to your toothpaste can whiten teeth.

-(Something with hydrogen peroxide is for whitening to but I'm not gonna put it on here just in case it might cause harm and I'm responsible. Look it up yourself and doo it at your own digression.)

-Strawberry, salt, and baking soda mix.  (Crush the strawberry to a pulp, then mix with the baking soda until blended. Use a soft toothbrush to spread the mixture onto your teeth. Leave on for 5 minutes, then brush thoroughly with toothpaste to remove the berry–baking soda mix. Rinse.)

I use the baking soda one occasionally. I haven't had any side effects as far as I know. I am a cautious person though so I try to use it at least three or five times a month.

I forgot to update once I got braces back on but ⚠️ Braces wearers beware. Do not do this before consulting your orthodontist. You don't want to melt the glue that holds your brackets to your teeth.⚠️

Information:

Baking soda: Baking soda has natural whitening properties, which is why it's a popular ingredient in commercial toothpaste. It's a mild abrasive that can help scrub away surface stains on teeth. Additionally, baking soda creates an alkaline environment in your mouth, which prevents bacteria from growing

Coconut oil: Unlike strips and other harsh whitening products, the natural oil offers natural benefits that won't increase sensitivity. Plus, it aids in the removal of plaque and improves gum health, which in return make enamel appear whiter.

Strawberries: The malic acid in strawberries will allow the particles that make stains on your teeth to break away, while the baking soda contributes to a whiter smile, and the brushing will help you remove stain-producing particles from your mouth.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys vote/like any chapter that was useful to you and if you guys comment things you'd like to see in the future. It would really help me out.