Nail Routine 💅🏽😉

This is my actual nail routine. Its just what I do to grow my nails.

HONESTLY

I've been lacking. I get lazy and forgetful. I hate it, but laziness always snatches me up and never lets me go. Yep. I'm working on it though so I can show you this nail routine works. At the moment, my nails are trash. 😂 I have this one nail thats completely gone and I'm going to grow it back just by using this routine to show you guys.

¤ Monday ¤

What you will need:

~ Clear nail polish of any kind

~ Nail polish remover for natural nails

~ A small container big enough to fit your fingers

~ A spoon

~ Coconut oil

- Vitamin E Capsules

~ A toothpick

~ A timer (your phone)

~ A paper towel

~ A sink

⚠️ While growing your nails, fake nails are an absolute NO!!! You don't want to break off your nail!⚠️

⚠️ NO PICKING NAILS ⚠️

I hope that list didn't discourage you thinking this gonna be hard. I like things short and effective so don't worry to much. First you need to make the nail soak.

Nail Soak:

1 ~ Put two spoonfuls of coconut oil in your container. Microwave it (or double boil it as stated in my last chapter then pour it in your container) at ten seconds.

2 ~ Put in two vitamin E capsules. Stir thoroughly until you can't see it in the coconut oil.

3 ~ Remove old nail polish with your nail polish remover then rinse them in the sink lightly with water. Not to much now.

4 ~ Soak your nails in the nail soak for five minutes. While soaking, rub your nails in the soak. Rub each nail all over and under. You're practically washing them in the soak.

5 ~ After five minutes, dry them with a paper towel. Don't dry them where you completely wipe off the oil. You want to leave at least a small shine of oil on each nail.

6 ~ Paint a coat of clear nail polish on your nails. You would want to dip it in the polish first and put two drips on your nail, dip in nail polish again, then paint. It has helped me make a thick enough coat but not so it gets that sticky feel because clear nail polish dry fast. Once completely dry, paint a second coat.

If you wash dishes like me, you might want to start doing what I'm starting to do and that is washing dishes with gloves on. Its something I'm recently doing.

¤ Thursday ¤

What you will need:

~ Clear nail polish

~ Nail polish remover for natural nails

~ A sink

~ Castor oil (Jamaican Black Castor Oil or regular)

The castor oil is a new for me too.

1 ~ Remove old nail polish.

2 ~ Rinse nails lightly with water.

3 ~ Paint nails just like in step six of Monday.

4 ~ At night, before bed, massage a bit of castor oil on your nails, your cuticles, and on the sides of your nail. (Me not knowing the parts of the nail)

Thats all. I have these hair, skin, and nail pills but with laziness, forgetfulness, and me hating pills, I don't take them much so I don't depend on them. You totally can though.

I was going to put when my nail grows back, but I forgot about it. I had problems with Wattpad for a bit and when my nail grew back, it fell off, and now I'm lacking again. Below is my proof that it works. Science. Explanations and all. Yeah, sorry.

Information:

Coconut Oil - "Coconut oil makes your cuticles healthy and less prone to dryness and peeling. Coconut oil is great for treating brittle and cracked nails and also damaged cuticles since it adds a boost of moisture that prevents them from breaking and heals cuticles. It also strengthens nail bed and nails and stimulates their growth."

Vitamin E Oil - "Research suggests that Vitamin E supplementation can prevent yellow nail syndrome, which causes peeling, cracked, and yellowing nails. Vitamin E oil's moisturizing benefits may also support nail health by preventing cracked cuticles and dry skin around the nail bed."

Castor Oil - "Castor oil's anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties will help you strengthen your nails..."

I'd really appreciate it if you guys vote/like any chapter that was useful to you and if you guys comment things you'd like to see in the future. It would really help me out.