85

Tap tap tap

Keith tapped on Lance's bedroom window and waited for him to open. Once he did, Lance rested on the side of the window and stared at Keith, smiling.

"What?" Keith chuckled, Lance shook his head, dismissing him. Keith climbed into the room and immediately sat on the bed.

"So what do you wanna do?" Lance asked, joining Keith on the bed. He sat criss-cross and rested his hands on his knees.

"We could just hang out" Keith proposed, he looked Lance right in the eyes. Lance's eyes were a beautiful blue, he had some kind of shine to them.

"Wanna watch a show? I know a really good one" Lance stated, Keith nodded and Lance pulled out his laptop. He started the show, Keith quickly looked at him.

"Lance, it's in Spanish, I don't understand spanish" he stated, Lance rolled his eyes and got out of the app he was using.

"Sorryyy, what do you wanna do then?" Lance asked, Keith out his head on Lance's shoulder and sighed.

"I don't know, wan-" Keith started, Lance cut him off with his brilliant idea.

"Face masks!" He shouted, Keith sighed and shook his head.

"No way" he said,

"Pleaseeeee" Lance pouted, Keith could never resist his puppy dog eyes. He sighed again and nodded rapidly.

"Fine" he spoke, Lance almost jumped in excitement before remembering it was the middle of the night.

He quickly got up and made his way to the bathroom. He came back to the room with 2 sheet masks in his hands. He sat beside Keith and opened up the package.

"Hold on" he said, putting his finger up in front of Keith's face. He grabbed a hair tie and took Keith's hair in his hands. He put the hair tie around it and smiled at his hair, he looked down into Keith's eyes and his face softened. He looked down and fidgeted with his own fingers.

"What's up?" Keith asked, he tilted his head and kept looking at Lance.

"Nothing you need to worry about" Lance stated, Keith grabbed Lance's cheeks so he would look at him.

"Lance, I have depression, I know when somethings up" he said, Lance chuckled. Keith smiled at the sound and let go of his cheeks.

"It's really nothing" he said, Keith sighed and grabbed Lance's hand.

"Tell me, please"

"I- it's just- I don't know, I guess I like someone but they don't like me back..." Lance said, he looked down.

"Well who is it?" He asked, Lance sighed and looked up.

"No one you know" he smiled and grabbed the mask in his hands, he got the sheet out of its package and placed it gently on Keith's face before putting on his own.

"What do we do now?" Keith asked.

"We wait"