41

T/W: suicidal thoughts (again. Hehe I love angst)

Knock knock knock

Shiro rushes to answer the door, he opened it and Pidge and Matt were standing in front of him. Pidge was holding a cardboard box along with her bag. She smiled widely and stepped in.

She rushed to the living room and laid on the couch, making herself comfortable. Soon after, Allura arrived and joined the siblings in the living room.

Keith got out of his room and everyone rushed to hug him, except Pidge, she knew he didn't like those. She simply smiled and he nodded.

Knock knock knock

Keith groaned and got up to answer the door, Lance stood and he was fiddling with his fingernails.

"Hey" he muttered before going to the living room with the others. Keith was left standing with the open door in front of him.

He was angry but sad, Lance was the reason for all of that. But Keith still loved him, even if he almost killed himself 'cause of him, he was still Lance. Lance, the guy that helped him, the guy that he loved.

"Ugh" Keith groaned, he turned around and got to the living room, the only place left was next to Lance. He sat there as far as possible.

Everyone was talking and laughing, Pidge was teasing Matt, Shiro was telling her to stop, Allura was probably laughing along. Keith was just staring into nothing. He felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around and faced Lance.

"What?" Keith asked.

"Are you ok?" Lance questioned, Keith furrowed his eyebrows and turned around.

"I'm fine" he stated.

"You don't seem fine" Lance added, Keith quickly looked at him with rage in his eyes.

"Stop acting like you care, all of this is your fault" Keith hissed, Lance dropped his hand and looked down.

"What do you mean?" He muttered.

"It's your fault I wanted to kill myself" Keith thundered and stormed out. Lance looked up and stared at him as he walked away. Shiro looked at him in confusion but he ignored him.

Lance got up and hid in the bathroom.

"It's my fault." He whispered. "Shit. Shit. Shit" he said. "I'm such an asshole" he held his face in his hands and soon got up. Before getting out, he put on a smile and went back to the living room. He sat down next to Pidge and joined her in teasing Matt.

Hunk arrived with his food and everyone joined to eat some before going back to the living room. Everyone sat on the floor since Pidge had a game she wanted to play.

"So it's kinda like truth or dare but the dares and the truths are already written." She said.

The box was a simple brown cardboard box and the papers were six different colours; purple, yellow, pink, green, blue and red.

"So every colour means something, purple is dare, red a hard dare, pink is truth, green is hard truth, blue is your choice and yellow could be anything" she started "Keith, you start. You just grab a random paper from the bag"

Keith put his hand down the black bag and mixed the papers a little bit, he picked one and got it out. It was green. He blushed as he read it and looked around.

"Do I really have to say it?" He asked. Pidge grabbed the paper from his hands and read it. She Bursted into a fit laugher and handed it back to Keith.