39

T/W: suicide attempt, suicidal thoughts

Keith stood at the kitchen counter with a kitchen knife in his hands, tears streaming down his face. He placed the knife to his throat, he was about to end it all.

Shiro rushed to Keith and carefully grabbed the knife. Keith fell down to his knees, realizing what had just happened. Shiro kneeled beside him and held him in his arms, he almost lost his brother. At the realization, Shiro started crying softly.

Shiro hugged Keith tighter and he finally hugged back, he wiped some tears and pulled away. Keith sat on the floor with his back on the kitchen cabinets. Shiro sat in front of him with a questioning look, Keith looked up, he smiled and got up.

Shiro quickly turned around and grabbed Keith's wrist, the boy looked at him with his smiled still on his face.

"What?" Keith spoke. Shiro furrowed his eyebrows and got up.

"What happened?" Shiro questioned, Keith's smile faded and he looked at the floor.

"I don't know, Shiro. I was in my room and next thing I know I'm in the kitchen about to kill myself." He affirmed, Shiro's eys widened.

"You need to get help and I'm not letting you out of my sight until you get a therapist and a medication- because with you, just talking about it won't work"

"Ok." He tried to leave but Shiro grabbed his shoulder.

"I thought you promised Lance" he said softly, Keith's eyes widened and he felt tears coming back.

"He's the reason for all this" Keith muttered, he went to his room and sat on his bed. He was starting to remember.

Because I love him, Pidge! He doesn't deserve anything bad, wether it's from you or from me. I only brought him bad things, arguments, worries- hell I did so bad as a boyfriend he had to break up with me!

"Shit" Keith whispered, he probably lost his friendship with Pidge after that.

Well you really were a bad boyfriend

The thoughts were at it again.

You really should've sliced your throat earlier

"SHUT UP" Keith screamed, he got up and sat at his desk.

But fucking Shiro had to stop you

"I SAID SHUT. UP." He screamed again, he snapped his face. Shiro heard heard the screaming and rushed to Keith's room.

I really hope next time Shiro won't be there, you deserve to die.

"Shut up." Keith muttered, he banged his head on his desk and his brother stopped him from doing it again.

"They're back, Shiro" he mumbled, Shiro pulled him into a hug and rubbed circles on his back.

"You know what? I'll call the gang and we can have a sleepover, it'll be fun and you won't be alone" Shiro stated, Keith wasn't fully happy that there would be people but he needed to see Hunk, like, really.