8

[Private chat between Keith's and Keef]

Keith's: heyy

Keef: hi

Keith's: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. We never really met and I really wanna be your friend

Keef: sure! Do you live in the same town as Pidge?

Keith's: yes

Keef: then we both live in the same town too! We can meet at Maria's?

Keith's: ok! Their coffee is good too

Keef: I know right! Anyway, I'll see you there at 3?

Keith's: ok!

Keith drove his bicycle to the café. It was empty, luckily. He went in and saw Lance sitting alone. He was resting his chin on his hand and he was looking out the window. He was smiling softly.
He walked over to him. It was a happy moment.

"Hey Lance" Keith said. Lance jumped at the sudden sound.

"Keith!" He jumped out of his chair and hugged  the other boy.

"Wow, I didn't expect that" he smiled at the warmth. Lance wouldn't let go. It was a long hug.

"Sorry, I was just really happy to meet you" he let go of Keith and sat back down.

"Do you wanna eat something?" Keith asked

"Ok" he took out five dollars and handed them to Keith. "I'll have a mocha with a blueberry muffin" Keith nodded and walked to the counter. He got a black coffee.

He walked back to Lance and sat in front of him. He gave Lance his five dollars and smiled widely.

"Why did you pay?" He chuckled

"Because I can" Keith gave him his food and they started eating.

They talked for hours. It was fun and relaxing.
They talked about nothing and everything. Mostly about cartoons.

"Wanna get out of here?" Lance asked. He looked like he knew exactly where he wanted to go. He smiled at the thought.

"Ok"  Keith was up for an adventure.

They took Keith's bicycle and lance went on the back.

"Are you sure it's safe?" He asked.

"No, but we can try" they laughed and Keith started going in the directions Lance was giving him.

They ended up on a beach. It was a cold summer night but it was still enjoyable.

The sky was orange from the sunset. They talked and talked. They were barefoot in the sand since it was still a little warm out. They sat down and Keith took a bunch of pictures. It was one of the best night in the world.
Lance rest his head on Keith's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"This is nice" Lance said.

"It is" Keith smiled and put his head on Lance's.

Keith noticed Lance was asleep and woke him up.

"Lance, wanna come over to my house? You won't have to walk home"

Lance nodded sleepily and opened his eyes.
He got up and walked beside Keith. It was dark and a tad creepy. Keith called Shiro so he would pick him up.

After a few minutes, he finally arrived and they hopped in the car quickly. The ride was short. They didn't live far from where they were but it was long enough for Lance to fall asleep again.

They got home and Keith woke up Lance. He was sleepy and almost looked drunk. He was barely awake.

They went into Keith's room and he put Lance on the bad. Keith was going to sleep on the couch. He was almost out the door when he heard what he was unconsciously wishing.

"Keith?" Lance said. Keith looked back at the boy and smiled.

"Where are you going?" Lance asked.

"I'm gonna sleep on the couch"

"Why? Stay here" Lance talked the place beside him for Keith to come in the bed.
He went in and put the covers over Lance and him. Lance turned over to face Keith and looked in his eyes.

"Thanks for today" he smiled and so did Keith. He closed his eyes and put his arms around Keith. The sudden move surprised Keith and he tended up but he quickly relaxed. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.