30

Lance knocked on the door and Shiro answered it. He smiled and let him in. Lance walked to Keith's room and went in. Keith was next to his bed, putting on pants.

"Heyy" Lance said. He smiled and walked to Keith.

"Can't you wait until I have my pants on?"

"No" he took Keith in his arms and kissed him.

He let go of him and sat on the bed. Once Keith was dressed, he leaned over Lance and kissed him again. He took a step back and looked at Lance.

He was wearing a pale blue skirt with a navy blue sweater with the front tucked in the skirt. He had white sneakers on and a beach bag in hand.

"I like your outfit" Keith said.

"I knew you liked when I put Pidge's skirt so I decided to wear that" he smiled and stood up.

"What's in your bag?" Keith pointed sais bag.

"Hunk's cookies, a blanket to sit on and a speaker" Lance said

"Ooh, are you ready?"

"Yes" he smiled and kissed Keith passionately.

They went into a nearby field and put the blanket on the ground. Lance put music on the speaker and he layed on the blanket.

Keith sat next to him and they looked at the sky. It was pretty. They stared at the sky for a long time before Lance spoke.

"I still wish we could go in space and save the world together" he said. Keith smiled and put his head on Lance's chest.

"Me too" he said barely above a whisper.

Lance played with Keith's hair and stared at him.

"I like looking at you better than the stars" Lance said. Keith looked up. His eyes were just like the sky. He looked at them before bringing Keith closer and kissing him.

Keith got on top of him and kept kissing him.
His lips tasted like strawberry dipped in chocolate. They started making out and they were in heaven.

They were kissing when 'Show me how' started playing. Lance gasped and sat up.

"We need to dance!" He looked at Keith and smiled.

"I am not dancing" Keith said, dead serious.

"Come on!" Lance begged.

Keith finally agreed and Lance took his hand and help him get up. They started slow dancing to the music and Keith couldn't stop smiling.
Lance looked adorable in his cute outfit, dancing in the dark.

They couldn't be happier.