82

Keith took the ladder from Veronica's room, he aligned it with Lance's window and started climbing.

He got to the top and tapped lightly on the window, Lance rushed to open it with a smile on his face.

"Keith! Hey" Lance exclaimed as Keith came in.

"Hey Lance-" Keith started, Lance cut him off with a tight hug. "Woah, what's going on?" He asked right when Lance pulled away. He rested his head on Keith's shoulder and sighed.

"I'm just glad you're ok," Lance started
"I was really worried for you yesterday" he continued, he looked up at his friend only to see his blank face.
"Are you fine?" He asked, Keith looked down and Lance let him go.
"I'm sorry I forgot about sudden contact..." he said.

"No- no it's ok" Keith looked up to Lance and pulled him back into a hug. Lance tensed up from surprise but quickly hugged back.

Keith let go of Lance and nervously looked at his eyes, they were shining and bright, like they just realized there's hope. Lance smiled lightly and jumped on his bed.

"Enough with emotions, let's watch a movie" he announced, Keith chuckled and joined him.

"What do you wanna watch?" Keith asked, Lance shrugged and scrolled through the options.

"Megamind?" Lance asked, he looked at Keith with a smile. He nodded and watched as Lance started the movie.

They got under the covers and enjoyed the movie. Keith's head was lightly touching Lance's shoulder, though he didn't mind. He rested his head on Keith's and almost fell asleep when the door opened quickly, startling the boys.

They sat up quickly and looked in the door's direction. Lance's grandma was standing in the frame with an angry look on her face. She immediately relaxed at the view of Keith.

"Ay, Lance you scared me I thought a girl was in your room" she sighed in relief and smiled lightly. Veronica slowly appeared from behind her with her arms crossed and a smug look on her face.

"Abuela, don't you remember? Lance is bisexual" she stated, their grandma looked behind her with a confused look.

"What does it mean, again?" She asked, Lance and Keith both had a worried look on their face.

"It means he likes boys and girls" she said, she smirked at Lance before placing her glasses back into place and leaving.

"Lance, is he your boyfriend?" His grandma asked, Keith looked at Lance.

"No- no of course not" Lance stated, she nodded and mumbled something before leaving the room with the door still open. Lance got up to close it. He sat back on the bed and Keith pulled his knees up to his chest, holding them with his arms.

"So that was weird-" Keith started.

"We need to talk." Lance stated before shifting and looking at Keith. The boy's anxiety kicked in  and he imagined all the possible scenarios.

"Ok, I know it's probably not true- and it's stupid that I'm even asking about it but the thing is I'm still worried about it" Lance started, Keith nodded lightly and looked down.

"Lotor, he- um, he told me that when we were still together you... exanged pics...?" He said, Keith furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" Keith said, Lance sighed and looked back up.

"He said you sent him nudes while we were together" he stated. Keith looked down and frowned.

"Yeah" he said quietly.

"Huh?"

"It's true, he was just- Ugh I don't know" Keith talked, he rested his head in his hands and sighed. A simple tear rolling down his right cheek.

"It's alright" Lance spoke, he hugged Keith from the side. Keith could feel the other's breath on his neck. He wiped his tears and looked up with a smile.

"Thanks Lance" he said before going towards the window.

"Wha- where are you going?" He asked.

"Somewhere I won't bother anyone with my problems.

"You don't bother me, Keith" Lance chuckled and Keith sighed as he went down the ladder.
Lance sighed and fell onto his bed.

Why