38

T/W: suicidal thoughts

Pidgeon: what's up, rat bastards?

Lance: heyoooo

Spacemom: why'd you change your username?

MattyB: tEa

Lance: we broke up

Spacedad: WHAT

Honks: you what now?

Lance: we broke up

Honks: if you guys wanna talk I'm there :)))

Lance: thanks hunk <3

Honks: it's nothing:))))

Pidgeon: where's Keith?

Spacedad: his room?

Pidgeon: no I mean why isn't he in the chat?

Keef: I'm here

Pidgeon: well you weren't answering sooo

Keef: who wants some relatable quotes?

Spacedad: sure?

Keef:

Keef:

Keef:

Spacedad: ok I think that's enough

Keef: fine.

Pidgeon: those are funny tho..

Spacedad: don't encourage his behaviour

Pidgeon: sure dad

MattyB: didn't you come out of our dad, Sam?

Pidgeon: pktjeowjj do you even know how pregnancies work?

MattyB: yes

Honks: no you don't

MattyB: whatever

[Private chat between Pidgeon and Keef]

Pidgeon: hey, you ok?

Keef: honestly, no

Pidgeon: wanna talk?

Keef: sure

Pidgeon: ft?

Keef: yeah, thanks Pidge, It means a lot to me

Pidgeon: always there for my bestie :)

Riiiiiing

"Hey Pidge" Keith spoke, he smiled at his friend, the girl responded with a sympathetic smile.

"Hi Keith, is this about Lance?" Pidge asked, Keith looked down and smiled sadly.

"Yeah." He admitted, Pidge frowned and looked away. She muttered something Keith couldn't even understand.

"I'm ignoring him, if you didn't already know" she stated.

"What, why?" Keith asked, you could read confusion through his eyes.

"He's being unfair, you apologized and now he breaks up with you?" She snapped.

"He doesn't deserve it, though." He mumbled.

"He's being unreasonable! Why are you defending him?" Pidge hissed. Keith looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"Because I love him, Pidge! He doesn't deserve anything bad, wether it's from you or from me. I only brought him bad things, arguments, worries- hell I did so bad as a boyfriend he had to break up with me!" Keith cried, Pidge looked at him in fear. She had no words. She looked down and sighed.

"Keith, you don't deserve to think things like this, it wasn't you fault"

"Yes It was" Keith looked down and wiped his tears.

"Don't you understand, Keith? You deserve so much" Pidge said, she let out a sigh and looked straight at Keith.

"I can't do this anymore." Keith muttered, he hung up and closed his laptop.

You should just kill yourself already. Lance was right to break up with you, you're dumb and ugly and you fucking hurt yourself, what kind of person does that?

"Shut up" Keith muttered to himself.

Seriously, you should just kill yourself, you deserve it.

"I won't hurt myself" he whispered. Keith somehow ended up on the floor, he'd stop crying but he just didn't have the energy.

Yes you will, you deserve it.

"I know but-"

But what? Are you even too scared to kill yourself? You're a coward.

"Shut up!" Keith shouted, he got up  and ran to the kitchen. His breathing was quick and he was struggling to breathe.

Shiro walked in the kitchen to grab a glass of water but he was definitely not expecting to see what he saw.