CHAPTER 27

Carli

I looked in the mirror, my fingers tugging up the low front of my dress. In the act of getting ready, Harry had shoved a box in my arms. It was neatly wrapped with a bow, indicating he had just bought it. Inside was a little black dress for the club tonight which I was wearing this moment. Tonight the plan would unveil with Louis, knowing that I would finally get some answers from a direct source was exciting and nerve racking at the same time. Louis had instantly agreed to my invitation, not knowing what was in store. Harry had told me he would meet us at the club and I wondered if he would take another girl. 

I smoothed the dress out as I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. The dress was tight on the top, no sleeves and complemented my chest well, showing off the curves that sometimes I had tried to cover up. The middle of the dress was sheer, showing my toned stomach.

 The dress was something that I had never dreamed of wearing, thinking it would look like I was a whore on a corner. 

But yet, I didn't.

Harry came into the room, his eyes catching what I was wearing. A smirk tugged on his lips, satisfaction written on his handsome features. "What are you doing here?" My hands flew to my chest, trying to cover what was not covered by material.

"I dropped by because I don't think you're ready for this." Harry explained, his eyes fixed on my chest. I caught him, snapping his eyes to my face. He chuckled and his cheeks blushed slightly.

"Can you please be a gentleman and not look at my boobs?"

"As I had said before, you tempt me." He said, his voice slow and deep. Good, I thought. Maybe if I tempt him so much that he would have to let me do what I wanted to him. 

Oh.

My eyes became big at the sudden dirty thought I had towards Harry. I wasn't like that, nor was I wanting to stop them. Harry sat down and watched me. "What are you going to ask him?" He brought up, going over our practiced schedule.

I took a deep breath and looked at Harry. "What he does for a living, who's his boss, what he does on a daily basis, how he supports himself, etc."

"And why are you asking?"

"I want to know about the boy I'm falling in love with. I want to know what those eyes are hiding." I repeated, I had to be lying as best I could to Louis. It would not be an easy task and I was nervous about everything. Harry looked calm and collected, like this kinds of things didn't faze him. Harry nodded, his hand rubbing his toned jaw.

"I think you just have to go with the flow. If he acts weird, go to the bathroom and let him drink some more. He'll forget it soon."

"What do you mean?"

"That boy can drink, let me tell you. He will say something or do an action and after a couple of drinks he will completely forget what he was doing or thinking. Louis is extremely dumb when he's drunk, which is entertaining." We continued to talk until it was almost time to set the plan into action. Harry left, wishing me good luck. I was feeling like I was about to rob a bank, or sell drugs to an unknown person on the streets.

Finally a knock on the door indicated that Louis was here.

I wiped my sweaty palms on my dress and walked towards the door. I opened it and smiled at Louis as he leaned against the doorway. "You look absolutely gorgeous." Louis complemented, sending me a wink. For an instant second, I felt guilty about setting him up like this. Then all of Harry's words came back, hitting me with reality. Louis had been playing both sides, and for that he had to be punished. Or more like embarrassed.