Six.

Braelyn

I'm back in Cali at my old company all of my employees are gathered in the conference room

"I've called you all in here this morning to let you all know that I decided to open up Beckham Events in East Rutherford, New Jersey."

"Wait so you're not closing down?"

"No Torrie I'm not I gave it some thought and decided to let the company stay open here in Los Angeles I will be flying in from time to time to check in on you guys."

"So I'm keeping my manager position?"

"Yes Torrie you are continue to run things how you've been running things when I'm not here."

"Yes ma'am."

"I gave it a lot of thought and I just couldn't leave you guys without a job you knowing that you all have families of your own."

They all nodded I said a few more words then I dismissed everyone. I then made my way out of the company heading towards my car that was waiting for me. The driver got out and walked around opening the back door for me I thanked him and got in. The driver closed the back door and walked around to the driver side and got in.

"You want to stop and get something to eat Ms. Beckham?"

"No Jon I'm fine."

"Yes ma'am."

Jon drove off heading towards the airport Jon is my personal driver and guard so whenever I travel he's right beside me. Before I had left I had found the perfect building to start Beckham Events and as soon as I land I'm heading right back to Beckham Events and meet with my interior design team to get things started. Once I get an estimate on how long it's going to take to get the company fully designed that's when I'll post on social media letting everyone know that I'm hiring. I'm not just hiring anybody there's a certain criteria that has to be met in order for someone to work along side of me.

"How's the family Jon?"

"They're great thanks for asking Kinslee will be turning 16 soon and she'll be learning how to drive."

"Are you going to teach her?"

"No Khloe says she's going to teach her but you know her patience is thin."

"Right."

Jon has been my personal driver since I was 15 before I got my license then when I didn't feel like driving I always called Jon.

"Next week I should have my new car and it's been a minute since you had time off so starting tomorrow you will have the next two weeks off."

"Yes ma'am."

Before Jon always tried to fight with me about me giving him time off and I wasn't budging so he had let it go and whenever I gave him time off he took it.

East Rutherford, New Jersey

The meeting with my interior design team went great and I got the estimation on how long it's going to take for the company to be fully furnished. I'm back home and I done showered and changed. I took out the hamburger and fries for me to cook and sat the fries on the counter and the hamburger meat in the sink. My phone dinged I looked down seeing that I had a DM on Instagram. I didn't waste anytime with opening Instagram and going straight to my messages.

sobrehia: Hey Braelyn I know it's been a long time since we've talked or hung out and I saw that you're back in East Rutherford and whenever you're free I want to link up for lunch I miss you bestie. Here's my number lock me in.

I wrote Jabrehia number down then I got off of Instagram and saved her number in my phone. I sent them sent her a text telling her that I'm free tomorrow and I waited on her response. It's been 2 years since I've last seen and talked to Jabrehia when she moved to Italy to study abroad we sort of just fell off with each other. My phone dinged I looked down seeing that she responded to my message telling me where to meet her and I smiled then responded it feels good to have my bestie back.

Braxton
I stared at the ring again and closed it I stood up and walked into the closet placing it back on the shelf where Avianna can't reach or see it. In just 2 weeks it's going to be our 7 year anniversary and I'm finally proposing we've talked about marriage before and Avianna told me that she wanted either me to be finished with college or when she get finished with college to propose to her and since I'm done with college and officially touched my first million dollars I was able to finally get her the ring that I know she deserve. I know I could've asked my pop for the money but I didn't want to.

"Bubba I'm home," Avianna called out.

I walked out of the closet and over to her I sat her down on the bed and room off her heels.

"How was your day," she asked.

"It was good got started on the foundation for my client today."

"That's good."

"How was your day?"

"It was good I had a doctors appointment."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah it was just a routine checkup then I had went out to eat with my mama and sisters they said hi."

I nodded and continued with massaging Avianna feet.

"How you like the Audi?"

"I love it."

"I'm glad that you love it."

"Mhmm so what are we eating I don't feel like cooking tonight," she asked.

Before I could respond my phone dinged I looked down seeing that Braelyn invited us over for dinner.

"We got invited to have dinner with Brae so whatever she cooked."

"Knowing Brae it's something quick."

"Right."

"Lemme go change then we can head over there."

"Okay."

Avianna kissed me then she stood up and went into the closet I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes letting my thoughts consume me as I waited on Avianna.