Fifteen

Few days later

Braxton

Avianna is further along then we both expected and we are both comfortable to tell our family now instead of waiting so I had hit up my siblings and parents telling them to come over to our house while Avianna text her siblings and parents as well

"Brax why are we here," my mama asked.

"Me and Avi will tell you as soon as Brae and Kyree get here."

My mama nodded the front door opened and closed then footsteps were heard Braelyn and Kyree walked in and sat down.

"Where's Avi?"

"Upstairs I'll be right back."

I jogged upstairs going to our room I opened the door not seeing Avianna in the room I walked into the bathroom catching her taking a picture.

"Babe everyone is here

"Babe everyone is here."

"Already?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

Avianna walked out of the bathroom and I followed behind her she got dressed and put on her Fenty slides. We walked out of our room and downstairs we walked into the living room gaining everyone's attention.

"Okay what's going on," mama Ashley asked.

"We're having a baby."

"Stop playing," my mama spoke.

"We're not playing mama Brielle I'm almost 4 months."

Avianna lifted up her shirt displaying her small belly.

"How as in how did you get this far along without noticing any changes," was all Mr. Garrett said.

"I noticed that I did put on some weight but I chopped it up to me being in a happy relationship so I thought that was the reason my morning sickness didn't kick in until a few days ago and as far as my period goes my OB told me when I got off of birth control it was going to take my period a while to regulate again she never said how long it was going to take."