Thirty-Two

2 months later—November 4, 2044

Braxton
I looked down at my watch then I made my way upstairs to see if Avianna is ready. I walked in the room seeing her still in her robe as she took a few selfies.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her letting my hands rest on her stomach

"I'm about to get ready baby."

"You good take your time."

We took a few selfies together then I let her go so she could get ready.

"I gotta use the bathroom first."

Avianna waddled into the bathroom and I sat down on the bed. Arielle will be making her debut any day now and I can't wait.

"BABE," Avianna called out.

I put my phone down and walked into the bathroom.

"Yeah baby."

"Pass me my makeup wipes and call mama Brae."

I got Avianna make up wipes and handed them to her.

"It's time," I asked.

She nodded I grabbed her phone off of the counter and called my mama. I walked over to the linen closet in our bathroom I grabbed a towel and got the water up. Avianna removed her robe and walked over to the shower. I grabbed a few more towels for the bed once she comes out I can put her oil on her body.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs I walked over to the door and opened it letting my parents in as well as Mr. Daniel I then sent a group text to my siblings letting them know that their niece is on the way and that when they get here to just come in.

"Where's Avi?"

"She's in the shower."

Mr. Daniel nodded.

"We gon hang out downstairs until Avi is dressed."

"Okay."

Me and my mama made our way upstairs to our room. Avianna was sitting on the bed with a pair of spanks and sports bra on.

"Hey mama Bri."

"Hey Avi."

My mama sat her bag on the bed then she pulled out the portable Doppler along with the gel. She put the gel on Avianna stomach then she got the Doppler and turned the volume up and we heard Arielle heartbeat.

"Heartbeat is good lay back for me Avi so I can check and see how far along are you."

Avianna nodded and laid back she bent her legs my mama put on a pair of gloves and checked her.

"5 centimeters."

I walked over to the closet and I grabbed her big ball.

"Once you get to 8 centimeters we'll get the pool set up and filled with water."