Seventeen

***Soo I changed Taliyah's older daughter name to Zhavia.****

Omari
We're back to the villa after our day of activities I was just about to take off my pants when Seiko came bursting through the door.

"Who the fuck is Bailey?"

Dammit.

"Huh," I asked.

"Don't fucking play crazy who the fuck is Bailey and why does she wanna know when you coming back into town."

I had to save my jeweler Javier as a female name so Seiko won't find about her engagement ring. My phone dinged again and she looked at it.

"Who the fuck is Zhavia?"

"My godmama Taliyah daughter."

"Are you cheating on me?"

"What no?"

"Then why does these women want to know when you'll be back to the states."

"Do you trust me?"

"At this point I don't know if I do."

I sighed and placed my shirt on and grabbed my things I'll just go shower at Braxton villa hopefully him and Avianna won't mind.

"I saved my jeweler name as Bailey so you wouldn't find about your engagement ring Zhavia is an event planner and I was going to have her to plan out the proposal as well as engagement party but now that's canceled."

I brushed past Seiko heading out of the room towards the door. I heard Seiko behind me so I kept my back towards the door.

"Where are you going Mari?"

"To Brax and Avi villa to shower."

"Wait so you're not proposing anymore?"

"Nah you can't trust me so there's no point."

"I'm sorry Mari I swear."

"You good."

I opened the front door and walked out with a smirk on my face I walked away from the door and hid on the side of the villa knowing Seiko was going to open the door and see if I really left. I'm still proposing to her she just going to think that I'm not. After a few minutes I walked back over to the door and walked in seeing Seiko wiping her eyes.

"Why you crying?"

"I'm just fucking up everything."

"What you mean?"

"I ruined your plans to propose to me and I should've just trusted you but I didn't."

"Come here."

Seiko walked over to me and I wrapped my arms around her finding myself giving in.

"I'm still going to propose to you I want you to be Mrs. Beckham but we have to work on our relationship first and get us back right before we take that step."

"You sure?"

I laughed at her face.

"Yes I'm sure Sei."

"Okay."

"Now I'm going to go take a shower."

"Where did you go I came outside and didn't see you?"

"I was hiding on the side of the villa because I knew you was going to come and look outside for me."