Thirty-Four

November 15, 2044

Braelyn
It's the day of my gender reveal and I'm so excited to know what the twins are going to be everyone has been running around the house like crazy trying to put everything together.

"Thank you again for doing my makeup Kassie."

She smiled as she looked down at me.

"No problem."

"Hey babe," my uncle Keon spoke.

"Keon I'm fine."

"Need anything?"

"Yeah she need for you to leave her alone so she can beat my face."

"That's why you're having boys."

Before I could respond he left out.

"And watch him be wrong."

"Exactly."

There was a knock at the door and my mama walked in.

"There's someone who wants to see you."

"Who?"

The door opened again this time showing my uncle Cj I got up from the chair and walked over to him hugging him tightly.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

We pulled away and he wiped my eyes.

"You're ruining your makeup."

"Sorry Kassie."

"It's fine I understand."

"I'm Cj nice to finally meet you Kassie."

"You too."

"I can step out and allow y'all to catch up."

"You're good Kassie we can catch up later I'm about to go look for the guys."

"After you speak to your other niece wait where is Nadi," my mama spoke.

"She's not here yet she's on the way soon."

"Okay."

They walked out I sent Nadirah a text telling her to get her behind her before she miss my gender reveal because she's trying to be laid up they can do that later.

"Have a seat Brae so I can fix your makeup."

I nodded and sat back down and rubbed my stomach as one of the twins kicked me Kassie got started on fixing my makeup.

Jabrehia walked in with me a snack I smiled and thanked her as I took it.

"Thanks best."

"You're welcome Im about to get your gender reveal dress out for you along with your shoes."

"Okay thank you again."

"Anything for my best and godbabies."

I smiled and then relaxed my face so she can fix my makeup. Once Kassie was fixed I stood up and put on my dress with the help of Jabrehia then she helped me put on my shoes I put my jewelry on and we made our way downstairs.

I opened the sliding doors and we walked out I went around greeting everyone then I met up with Raheem and we sat down while my mama got the reveal under way. Everyone has cast their votes as they came outside to the back and after a couple games and we eat then we're going to announce the genders and everyone can go home.

1 hour later

It's time to announce the genders of the babies me and Raheem are both holding the cannons that will reveal wether or not pink or blue smoke will come out I got my fingers crossed for twin girls.

"Alright everyone ready."

"Yes."

My mama counted down and we both twisted the cannons my popped first and pink smoke came out then Raheem popped and pink smoke came out. It's official I'm a girl mom.

Everyone that was team girl was excited and happy. I hugged my mama and my daddy then I turned around to Raheem seeing him on one knee with a box I covered my mouth and sniffed.

Omniscient

Raheem looked up to Braelyn with a smile on his face knowing that he's finally about to make the woman who he love his wife.

"Every since the first day that I met you I knew that you were the one for me

"Every since the first day that I met you I knew that you were the one for me. We took it slow and became friends which grew into a relationship you're blessing me with one of the best gifts in life that's my daughters we'll have the same last name and it's only right that you have my last name as well so Braelyn Cierra Beckham will you marry me," Raheem spoke as the tears fell from Braelyn face.

Braelyn shook her head while saying yes Raheem smiled and slid the ring on her finger he kissed her stomach causing the twins to kick Braelyn laughed at the interaction the Raheem kissed Braelyn and they hugged.

Everyone gathered around to congratulate them and see the ring that Raheem picked out. Nadriah admired her sister ring and then they both hugged Braelyn told Nadirah that she would be next to get proposed to but she shrugged her sister off. Nadriah and Marcus have spoken on marriage but they never went into details about or even had conversations about engagement rings. Little do Nadirah know Marcus have asked Braelyn and Brielle what type of diamonds do Nadirah like so he can get an idea about how he want to do her engagement ring. Of course both women were happy to know about Marcus proposing and they both gave their input about the diamond and that's all they know. Braelyn think that Nadirah will get proposed to in a year while Nadirah thinks that it's going to happen years from now. Both women are wrong the only one that knows when it's going to happen is Marcus and he's going to keep it that way so Nadriah won't find out about the engagement.

While one of the Beckham men is already engaged and planning his wedding the other one is trying to figure out the perfect date to propose to his girlfriend without interfering with anyone else's special moments.

Odell and Brielle always told their children the rights and wrongs of marriage they never pushed it on their children knowing how their generation is but they all knew that they wanted to be married and be in love and make a legacy of their own. Omari and Braxton knew that once their parents pass they have to continue on the Beckham name as for Braelyn and Nadirah they have to find the right man who's worthy enough for them to carry their last name and after them going through the wrong men they both found Mr. Right and they're both are happy and in love with their men both secretly wishing that they would've met their men before their heartbreak so they wouldn't have to feel it but they're thankful for it and happy that they have moved on.