Twenty

July 31, 2044

Brielle
My babies are 24 even though they're aren't babies they will forever be my babies when they came earlier I was scared out of my mind I didn't think that they were healthy enough or weighed enough but luckily they were.

"Happy birthday to my twins," I spoke as I walked into the kitchen.

"Thank you mama," they both spoke.

I walked over to them and hugged them both and kissed their foreheads.

"You're both welcome."

"Are you doing the birthday breakfast?"

"Of course I am."

They both nodded.

"What are you two doing up this early anyways," I asked as I got out the pots and pans.

"I meditate now every morning before the sunrises so I can see the sun rise and this time Brax joined in with me."

"Oh okay."

"Good morning double trouble," Odell spoke as he walked in with gift bags.

"Good morning pop."

"Good morning daddy."

"Now you know every year me and ya mama always and I do mean always do it big for y'all birthday been like that since y'all turned 1 so here's y'all gifts from us the rest will be given tonight."

They both nodded Odell walked over to me and wrapped one of his arms around me.

"Since I went first last year you can go first this year Brax."

"Brax the first one is for the baybeh actually."

"To baby girl/boy Beckham I know you're not here right now but your pawpaw and glam-ma wanted to go ahead and set your future right here's your $500,000 trust fund account for college. Love your grandparents," Braxton read then looked at the both of us.

"Thank y'all."

"No need to thank us baby keep going," I spoke.

"A Patek watch."

"Mhmm now you can stop borrowing mine."

"Another letter?"

"Yep."

Braxton opened the letter.

"We know how much expanding Beckham Constructions mean to you and we know that you've been having a hard time with finding a brand new location. So we took it upon our selves and found an old abandoned building purchased it and have been having it worked for a a year. The new home of Beckham Constructions will be ready for opening in 3 weeks can't wait for you to do your grand opening you're an amazing son and soon to be father. Love your parents."

We both watched with smiles as Braxton went in the bag and pulled out the box that held the keys as well as the pictures of the building.

"Wait is this my company's work," he asked.

"Yes and it was hard to get some of your employees to comply with working for us without you noticing but we got it done."

"Thank you both again thank you so much this means a lot to me."

"We know Beckham Constructions is your baby so we had to deliver for you."

Braxton nodded.

"Okay Brae your turn."

Braelyn went towards the big bags first she pulled out the bag and her mouth dropped.

"How in the world did you get this bag I've been trying to get this bag for months," she asked referring to her black Hermés bag.