public display of affection | kimberly

"Psychology says, when you're single you most likely notice happy couples more."

There was an awkward hault until Niall spoke, "Woah, are you sure?"
      I nodded in response.
      "But it would be fun!" Louis exclaimed, raising his arms up in midair.
      "You're just saying that because you don't know my past," I said, looking down at my feet. I just don't want to join.
      Curtney stood up from her seat and made her way to me, rubbing my back, "don't force her, guys. Its not easy for her to move on from what happened to her before."
       The boys nodded. They understand?
       "Oh well, we'll start it then!" said Harry, snaking his arms around Jane's shoulders, "without Kim."
      Jane looked at Harry and pouted, "but it's not fun without her."
     I rolled my eyes. "Oh, it's fine. I'll just watch you."
      Harry leaned his forehead against hers, "heard that, babe? It's okay for her."
      She brushed her nose against his and said, "alright then. Lets start."
      I was surprised of Harry's actions. He kissed Jane's neck! And she giggled. Ugh. That should be me 'ya know!
      "GET A ROOM!" yelled Louis, covering his eyes with his hands.
      That's right, Lou. Ruin their moment. I like it.