truths revealed | curtney

"It may come in differents way, but one thing's for sure, they'll find it out."

"This is all your fault, Harry!" I yelled in front of Harry's face, watching Niall lying on the bed, unconscious.
His skin was pale, lifeless color. His lips were on the shade of white, a black circle plastering on his closed eyes, more like an eyebag but its different, and every time I touched him his skin was cold as an ice. But fortunately, he's alive. He still have pulses.
      "What did he do?!" Paul questioned, a worried expression all over his face.
      "No time to explain. We need to get him in the hospi-" said Liam but he was cut by Zayn.
      "But the hospital is empty. There are no doctors or nurses in there."
       "We can still get him in there. There"s complete equipments there," Liam shot back, squeezing Niall's hands.
      "But we don't know how to use it!" said Elaiza, her voice raised.
I had to stop this argument.
       "STOP!" I cried, letting a tear drop from my left eye, "stop. We can't heal him by arguing! Please, I'd love to hear your suggestions without any arguments." Eventually, they stopped.
       Cynthnie squeezed my shoulder, "I have a suggestion."
       I wiped my tears with my hands before saying, "What is it?"
       "Your Dad, Curt."
       I blinked, "My Dad?"
       "Yes. Your Dad and my Dad is against this zombie thing."
       "How'd you know?"
       "Well, I just knew. Lets just say, something."
       "Why did you come here then?!"
       "Except this, I didn't know the virus reached London and I want to make you happy but now, you're crying."
      "Please explain, Cynthnie!" I begged.
      She sighed, "Well, your father knows how to heal him through you, you're actually immune to the virus, and I know some ways to help people recover from zombie attacks, especially zombie bites with your help, maybe just a little bit, but you will not like it."
       "I don't care! I just wanna know how, tell me!"
       She sighed again, "but there are big possibilities that you might lose a lot of your blood cells or should I say," she gulped, "die."
       I gasped at her words and looked at Niall, lying on the bed, unconscious. I don't want to lose him. I love him. I know that its been only days but, I don't really know why I fell in love with him within those days. And it was not his fame. It is his attitude behind those paparazzi and cameras. He is really nice and he has a better future than me. He is famous, a lot of people love him maybe I should sacrifice my life for him. I felt sorry for my family, friends and all the people I love. I think my journey will be over soon.
       I turned around to face Cynthnie, "I don't care if it causes the death of me. I'm going to save Niall's life."
       She brushed her tears with her thumb, "If you're sure."
       "What will I do to save his life?"
"Do you really want to do this?"
       I nodded, "tell me what to do. Don't make this any longer. We're running out of time."
       She squeezed my shoulders and said, "we'll have to transfer your blood into Niall's body until his skin will turn back to normal again."
       I stepped backwards. "Why me?"
       "Are you not listening to me awhile ago?" She rolled her eyes, "you're immunized and Niall's blood matched yours which is A."
       My mind flickered when I remembered my dream, "So that explains it. We need to do it. Now!"
       "But we don't have enough things. We can't get your blood using a bread knife," she said.
       "What do you mean?"
       "We need to go to the hospital."

...

|Curtney: Curtney to the rescueeeeee!
As you can see, I wrote this chapter (@distortedimage) because @LadyPhilosopher have some problems on updating right now. She told me to write her part and she'll do the rest. And I'll do the epilogue. *fist pump* . I love writing Prologues and Epilogues even if I don't write them well. But I'll try my best.
I'll have to apologize on my grammars and typos, I don't pre-check this chapter due to the impatient-ness of myself. Haha.
BTW, Have you guys seen Liam's Gangnam Style Dance? Its adorable, at the same time hilarious.

Chapter Written by: @distortedimage