right time | kimberly

"When things doesn't go right, turn left."

Josh? Josh Devine? One Direction's hot drummer?! Woah, let me breathe!
     Josh stood up from kneeling, "Uh, hi," he said, waving his hand at Niall and Liam's direction. Niall and Liam immediately ran to Josh to give him a hug.
      "Where have you been? We're so worried about you!" said Niall, after he got pulled away from hugging Josh.
     "Uh, well, I've been chased by a couple of zombies but when I made my way here," he explained and looked down at me, "I did not know that she's at the door. So, I accidentally opened it in front of her face, causing her to collapse on the floor. Sorry," he gave me an apologetic grin and I mouthed the words, "it's okay."He nodded and offered me a hand. Eventually, I accepted it and he pulled me up.
      "Thanks." I said, still holding his hand but he didn't mind.
      "You're welcome," was his response.
      When I finally let go of his hand, I turned around to see my friends, hanging their mouths, wide open. I just giggled and sat on the couch. I did not expect this to happen but Josh also sat on the couch beside me. I just smiled, extended my arm to his direction and said, "I'm Kimberly by the way."
      He smiled back and shook it. "And I'm Josh."
      I just love the way he touched my hand. It gave me that butterfly feeling that I haven't felt before.
       This was a start of something. I just know it.