her good side | liam

“Every person have their good side.”

I was finding a place where I can express everything I feel, when I saw Niall and Cynthnie's friend, I think her name is Curtney, were telling jokes at each other, they look happy.
      "Liam?"
      Oh, no. Niall noticed me.
      "Liam is that you?"
      "Sorry for interrupting you," I said sheepishly.
      "It’s okay, you're not interrupting us," I was easily convinced by Niall's electric blue eyes.
      "What are you doing here anyway?" Curtney asked.
      "You're obviously upset," said Niall, "why?"
      "Cynthnie--" I stated. That girl, that bad girl.
      Curtney didn’t let me finish my sentence, "Oh, Cynthnie has it again. Her habit of being mean."
      "Her words are terrible, it hurts me," I placed my hand on my chest, trying to look hurt.
      "Don’t be affected on what she's telling you. It makes her think that you're weak," said Curtney.
      “Thanks for the advice, I'll try that,” I smiled.
      She grinned, stepped closer to me and gave me a hug, the comfortable one.
      "You're such a flirt, Curtney!" said Niall, crossing his arms. "I thought you like me!"
      "Who told you?" she turned around to face Niall.
      "Your actions!" he replied.
      "I don’t like you, I just wanted to be your friend," she reasoned out.
      "Admit it, you like me."
      "Niall, I don’t like you!"
      "Yes you do."
      "No!"
      "Yes."
      "No."
      "Yes!"
      I like the way they argue, it’s adorable.
      "Excuse me, guys, I need a place to think, like the Game Room," I said.
      "Seriously?" said Curtney, who seems to be amused, "this place has a Game Room?"
      “Yes, we used to hang out there," said Niall, "that time, when you were touching our stuffs we were there, watching you."
      "Amazing!"
      "Yes, it is," I added, "we placed hidden cameras in our rooms."
      "Oh," Curtney said, awestruck.
      “Bye,” I said and made my way out of the living room.

I was on my way to the Game Room, when I saw a figure approaching towards me. And it was Cynthnie.
      "What are you doing here?" I asked. But obviously, I'm still mad at her.
      She did not respond but she handed me Woody.
      "Woody," I exclaimed.
      She nodded and said, "I'm sorry for being mean but here I did try to make it perfect but I really can’t. Never been a good sewer."
      She placed Woody on my hand. Woah! What the hell happened to her?
      I grinned, "Nice to see your good side."
      She chuckled, "Good side? It does not exist in my soul."
      "Believe it, every person has a good side."
      "Okay, Mr. Obvious,” she stucked her tongue out and I did the same to her.
      Looks like we're friends!
      "Are you acting?" I asked, chuckling.
      She laughed, "No, this is real."