the unexpected door bang | elaiza

"Love comes in unexpected ways."

I can't even control myself from laughing. Harry actually did his dare from Zayn. And that was to lick Louis' face. Oh, shiznits. His face! Lou's face!
      "Okay. Now, stop laughing," said Harry, his face remained serious, "it's my turn."
      Please don't pick me. I'm going to die if you do.
      He smirked at Niall. Okay, it was obvious that he was going to pick Niall. Phew!
      "Okay, I'll pick Niall," he said, smirking.
      Niall's eyes widened, "woah? Me?"
      "No, no. Harry picked the floor 'cause the floor's name is Niall," said Curtney, sarcastically, but her face remained straight.
      We ended up laughing.
      Niall faked a laugh, "ha-ha. That was funny."
      "Well, you can't actually tell if it's funny when no one laughs, right?" replied Curtney, her left eyebrow raised.
      Once again, we laughed. Woah, since when did Curtney became so sarcastic?
      "Seriously, it's not funny." said Niall as he turned his head to Harry. "Okay, now. Harry, are you gonna ask me Truth or Dare or what?"
      "He's gonna ask you what," said Curtney, forcing herself not to laugh by biting her lip.
      We laughed, Niall scowling.
      Harry's laughter died into a chuckle, "Okay, guys. Lets get serious. Niall, Truth or Dare?" he said, finally turning his gaze to Niall.
      Niall opened his mouth, ready to say something when we heard a thump coming from the door. Interruptions, I see?
      "Ow!" cried Kimberly, rubbing her forehead after her body collapsed on the floor.
      The guy that hit her kneeled in front her and started to hold her hand, "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"
       Mim groaned, still not looking at the unidentified guy, "oh, its fine. Its fine."
      Niall and Liam stood up from the floor, "Josh!" they both yelled.
      Okay, I get it. The boy's name was Josh.