where the chaos begun | merill

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

I was running and laughing like there will be no tomorrow.
      "You can't catch me!" I yelled, glancing at Kimberly, who was still chasing me.
      Suddenly, I stumbled, "Ouch!"
      "That's for telling me that One Direction are gays!" Kimberly crouched and offered me a hand.
      I slapped her hand. "I can stand up all by myself," I stood up and rolled my eyes.
      I saw the others running towards us, even Cynthnie. I think she felt better.
      "Are you okay?"
      "How are you?"
      "You should be careful next time."
      "I know," I groaned, "I just hit on something."
      Curtney cupped my face, "What is it?"
      I removed her hand from my face, "Stop treating me like a baby! I'm sixteen!"
      "No," Elaiza squeezed my cheeks "You're still our baby, Baby Merill"
      "Stop it!" I pushed Elaiza away "I am not a baby, understood?"
      "Okay," Cynthnie exhaled, "What made you stumble?"
      "That thing," I pointed at something metal.
      "Looks like a lift," said Kimberly "The lift is the reason why you stumble?"
      "It's hard, Kim!" I yelled, "And definitely hurts."
      I glanced at the thing that hit me. An elevator or a lift and it has something written on it. Out of order
      "I want to go there," Cynthnie crossed her arms, "I want some adventure."
      "But it's out of order," I stepped closer and pointed the sign, "see?"
      "Step aside," Cynthnie managed to give me a death glare.
She pushed the ^ button, which means up. The small elevator suddenly opened. It doesn't seem to look like it was out of order.
      "Get in guys!" Cynthnie ushered us to the small elevator. We all stepped inside, obeying her.
      "I can't breathe, girls"
      "Move away!"
      "Hey, you're squeezing me!"
      "This is not a good idea!"
      "This is fun!" Cynthnie chuckled, "Hold on!"
      She pressed something and the elevator stopped.
      Ting!
      The elevator door opened.
      "Freedom!" I yelled and made my way out first.
      When the rest went out, I swear! I saw their jaw drop. Are they amazed?
      "Cool!" said Kimberly "What is this place?"
      "We better find out," Curtney replied.
      The room looked like an ordinary room but it's stylish and artistic, seems so cool.
       "Looks like an ordinary apartment." Elaiza crossed her arms, not-so-amazed.
      "Do you think there's someone living in here?" Curtney asked.
      "That's why we are wondering around here," Cynthnie answered, raising her shoulders, "We need to find out."

      Elaiza's right. This place looks like an ordinary apartment; with a living room, a kitchen, a dining area, and five rooms, why five?
      "Five rooms!" I gladly said, "Meant for us!"