it will always be the mirror | elaiza

“A mirror is an attention seeker.”

I was roaming around the room finding for a perfect spot to clean, then I found it.
      "That's it!" I exclaimed and ran towards the mirror.
      When I was walking I accidentally bumped on someone.
      "Sorry," we both said together
      "Zayn,"
      "Elaiza,"
      "What are you doing here?" together again.
      "Okay, you first," I offered.
      “Mirror," he replied, sheepishly.
      "You're so mysterious. Can we clean this together?" I asked and I blushed.
      "Sure," he answered.
      As we started rhe cleaning process, an awkward silence has passed between us, so I began talking.
      "Zayn, are you a full blooded British?" I started the topic awkwardly.
      "Half-Pakistan, how about you?" He said.
      "Full American," I smiled and we begun throwing more questions until we ended up laughing.
      "Really, I look like your crush in your school? And he is your crush? That's awkward!" He chuckled.
      "Yup, and it's not really weird. He is pretty good looking too," I replied, also laughing.
      "And his name is Salvador?” he laughed hard.
      "You're really corny, you know," I teased.
      "And you're horny," he teased back.  
      "Woah, that's enough, Zayn, not nice anymore!" I was half serious half not.
      "Why? Vas happenin?" He made a wacky face that gave him an adorable look.
      "Zap, men?" I replied, making an ugly face too.
      "Zap? That's my tattoo!" He said while pulling up his sleeve showing me his tattoo.
      "Oh, I see!" I answered and he suddenly kissed my cheeks, I eventually turned as red as a tomato.
      "Yuck, did you just do that?” I said in disgust. But I swear it’s fake!
      "You're blushing, you liked it!"
      "No,"
      "Just imagine that I'm Salvador," he winked.
      "Shut up, Zayn!”
      "You're turning red! You love it?"
      "Never!"
      "Want more?"
      "I hate you!"
      He kissed me on the cheek again and I slapped him.
      "Ouch! You're ruining my beautiful face," he cried.
     I turned around trying not to look at him and smiled, and uh-oh. Kimberly saw me.