the british expert | kimberly

• Dedicated to AnNika MaRie Nazareth

“You can’t avoid smiling when you’re hearing words of your obsession.”

I was leaning my head on the window, crying. It was a kind of cry with a mix of anger. Yes, anger. I was angry at Cynthnie. She killed Jaz! She killed the reason why we were in London. She was the reason why I felt this way, desperation. I felt very desperate for Jaz to come back. She was obviously dead.
      Zayn's wrong! Turning the page is not the best feeling in the world! If I could just turn back time, I won't let Jaz leave. I can’t stop thinking about her.
      “We have landed, girls!” Paul announced.
      “Did we just flew?” I asked, curiously.
      “Yup, what do you think? We're swimming in the air?” Paul joked.
      They all laughed, except me.
      “Where are we Paul?” Curtney asked.
      “No more questions! Let’s just get in, it’s safer in there.” he told us.
      “Yeah, we may be in a hurry.” said Elaiza, trying to get Paul's attention “But, Cynthnie needs your help, she’s exhausted.”
      “What do you want me to do then?” Paul asked.
      "Just carry her, please.” Elaiza pleaded.
     “No, Paul,” said Cynthnie groggily, “I can handle myself.”
      She lied.
      “Are you sure?” Paul raised an eyebrow.

“Fine," Cynthnie was convinced “I'll let you carry me again."
       Paul approached Cynthnie and carried her bridal style. I found it cute, if it was just me and Harry.

      When we got inside the building, I remembered something. Well, I'm a Fan-Girl slash Directioner. I saw this Paul guy from somewhere. I just don't remember because, I can't really move on of what happened to Jaz. But I've got a feeling that that Paul guy that we just met is 1D related.
      “Girls, get inside the lift.” said Paul, struggling on what he's doing right now. Maybe, Cynthnie's kinda heavy.
      “Pardon me, but what’s a lift?” Curtney asked.
      “An elevator,” I answered.
      My friends looked at me with a what-face.
      “What are you looking at?” I scowled, looking at them one by one.
      “Nothing, just surprised,” Merill shook her head “An Asian who can understand British.”
      “Why would you be surprise? Because I’m an Asian, and I can’t learn British words?” I crossed my arms.
      “What's more important?” Paul interrupted, “British vocabularies or your lives?”
      Looks like I'm back to being a fan girl. 

...

Chapter written by: @distortedimage