the more she hates, the more he loves | elaiza

• Dedicated to Cynthnie Stypayhorlikson

“Everything is in chaos.”

"Why do I need to compliment you? You called me thief! It's that what your mother taught you when you get to know a stranger?" Curtney yelled.
     "I just need a compliment, isn’t it that simple?" The blonde guy yelled back.
      "I will not fuckin' compliment you!"
     "Just compliment me!"
      "No way,"
     "Compliment me!"
     "I said no!"
     "No?"
     "No!"
     "No?"
     "Can you stop it you two?" The curly one interrupted, "you act like kids!"
     "She's not complimenting me!" The Irish boy complained.
     "Hey, you called me a thief and a kid?" Curtney poked the stomach of a curly guy.
     "Awww!” The curly boy yelped in pain.
     "Stop that, Curtney!" Kimberly said, shoving Curtney away, "are you alright?” she helped the curly guy.
      "Wow, that girl is flirting with Harry," The boy who thanked me for not touching his mirror said.
     "She's fan-girling," I stated.
     "Zayn Malik is my name," he sounded cheeky this time, he moved closer to me and closer, I moved backwards when I slipped at the floor that made me hit in a glass surface.
     "You broke my mirror!”  Zayn yelled, he looks upset.
     I immediately looked at my back and gasped. The mirror where I slipped was broken and my hands are bleeding good thing I’m wearing my black.
      "I'm sorry!" I said softly while looking at Cynthnie asking for help, but she's busy with the bald guy.
      "Elaiza," Cynthnie gasp, she left the bald man alone complaining while she help me, "your hands are bleeding!"
      "It’s alright, it’s just a scratch,” I stated and stood up. I turned my head to Curtney and the blonde boy who are talking.
      "Look what happened to them, do you want to happen it to you?" Blondie warned Curtney, which made her scared.
      "No, I’m sorry, hot? Handsome? Sexy guy?” Curtney looked disgusted and jittery.
      "Told you, it’s not that hard to compliment me," He said while he walked to the mini fridge and went back to Curtney.
      “I know you’re hungry, have some Haribo, peace giving,” he grinned, “Just one," he added, Curtney took one and grinned back.
      "Elaiza, just wash your hands on the faucet. I'll just finish my business with this ugly boy," Cynthnie said, leaving me while Zayn was crying hard over his mirror.