Epilogue

"You have to see this, hija."

I gave Cara a slight smile before nodding, hinayaan ko siyang dalin ako sa kwarto ni Calixto sa tuwing umuuwi siya sa Mommy niya.

I looked around the spacious room and sighed softly as it smelled like him. Marahan kong sinundan ang nanay niya hanggang sa mapaupo ito sa kamang nasa pinaka gitna ng kwarto. I furrowed my brows, confused as to why she's carrying atleast three blueprints within her arms.

"Sit here," she smiled at me softly.

I obliged immediately, sitting beside her, my eyes kept roaming around the room. It was plainly designed, there were picture frames surrounding the room, one had him in it, tons had his family in it.

I smiled sadly, this was so usual with Calixto.

"The only reason why his penthouse was organized that way was because it wasn't only his in the first place," Cara spoke.

I looked at her and nodded.

Alam ko 'yon.

"We only have a week left, anak," she sighs.

"We have to start packing his things," dagdag niya.

Napalunok ako at bahagyang napatingin sa kaniya, her tears were threatening to fall again and I was afraid that mine would also mimick her's. I shut my eyes deeply before sighing.

"T-tutulong po ako," I stammered.

Binuksan ko muli mga mata ko, my hands gripped on the sheets before zoning out again.

"I was thinking of donating everything," she sniffed while I shifted on my seat. "But he.."

"He won't like that," I laughed quietly.

I bit my lip as Cara looked at me before laughing too, I smiled.

"Calixto and his sentimental value for everything," Cara shook her head.

I nodded while smiling.

Very much like him.

"He'll wake up," she whispers, gently placing down the blueprints on my lap. Making me look at her, awfully confused.

"And once he does, I hope you'll still be there," tinitigan niya 'ko.

My lips slightly opened, but I immediately closed it when I couldn't find any words to say.

"Before we fly to the States.. I decided that I'll let you see these," she gestured to the blueprints.

I pursed my lips and furrowed my brows even further. I slowly looked down to see the blueprints, they were all rolled up so I couldn't really see anything. I looked up at Calixto's mom with questioning eyes.

"What are these—"

"Can you imagine Calixto's state when the two of you've broken up?"

I blinked.

What am I supposed to say..

I was literally cussing him out repeatedly in my head every single day since then, but that was before I knew everything.

"It's quite funny how he indulged himself all night in his office while he made these," tinuro niya ulit 'yung mga blueprint.

"He was so adamant that he'd give everything up and just back down, let Selene take over his life when you looked at him and said that you were resigning. He was practically hopeless, he doubted himself, he doubted his plan.. he wanted to save everyone even if it meant that it'll danger himself."