•Travis 36.

I mused around the house feeling whimsical. He was playing a symphony which told me he was stressed. I dropped my bag onto the couch, barefoot, I tiptoed to the music, the precise note of each instrument played together as one so beautiful.

So dramatically.

I held my pregnant belly, looking fresh, around 8 months of a normal human pregnancy when I was only a three months in. I smiled down at it and ditched the ring and my shirt, hating the confines of clothing especially in the home made for my family.

I found him dead centre in the room we had agreed would be the baby room, the walls were what Raphael claimed to be the closest representation of my eyes. It was creepy even for him. It was a last minute change from the purple and green. He had pushed all the furniture to the walls to give himself room. Of all the rooms he chose to disturb.

He was naked, poised on a stool, a canvas infront of him, the curtains were all drawn back bringing so much light in the room one would have thought they died and were walking towards the light.

"I didn't know you could draw." I whispered looking over his shoulder and resting my chin on the crook of his shoulder.

"When the orchestra manages not to quell my growing angst, this is the next best thing."

"Together?"

"Helps draw inspiration."

I rubbed his shoulder and studied the movement of his brush, he mixed colours expertly, drawing the scene before him, natural, fixed and changing only with season and age, I found myself smiling.

"If had known I'd ask you to draw me."

He turned his head and smirked.

"What makes you think I haven't?"

"Oh, these I must see." He chuckled turning back to his painting. "So, what's gotten you in such a twist?"

He took the remote on the other side of him, resting on the table with his cellphone and pointed to the stereo he had set up in the room, abandoning the paint brush and all along with it and turned fully to me. He stared at my bump, frowning as he reached out, gently caressing me. I brought my hand up to his face, my fingers around his chin and pulled his face to look at me.

The baby kicked.

"If you're having doubts about your ability to be a father again, let me tell you now you're being an asshole." His brows rose and he let out a scoff and glanced away from me before sighing.

"This is a common thing, babe, no need to spread your vulgar wording on it."

"Vulgar? I'll have you know my choice of ducking words makes people listen." I pulled him by the shoulder,pulled him towards the window and pushed him down flat on his ass before I straddled him. "So you better listen."

He stared at me with confliction and I softened, I cupped his jaw and kissed his nose. Truth be told, Thalleus is the reason my vocabulary got so colourful. The boy had a sailors mouth and Raph was lucky I hadn't taken to his colourful array of words.

"Nobody has ever been more ready to be a father as you have, Raph." I then rubbed my nose against his and he tilted his chin up, lightly kissing my lips and I smiled. "I've seen how you are with Harkin, the kids a fuckin brat, but a kid still and he adores you, don't think more on when he tells you to go away, he just doesn't handle affection well- which says a lot considering ho-"

"Babe."

"Right." We chuckled. "Anyway, you're good with kids, heck your good with me and I'm a downright baby."