•Travis 22.

Raphael lead me up the stairs with a soft blush on his cheeks, I turned to the kitchen and snapped my fingers at the stove so the house doesn't burn down from whatever I was about to be thrown into.

I smiled the entire time, my being was elated, I watched him with so much adoration as he scowled the entire time. He put me in the centre of his bedroom which had not changed before going to his closet.

He came back with an oversized hoodie and proceeded to take my shirt off, I giggled the entire time at his adorably set face that just fought a smile.

"You're allowed to be happy." I told him while he put the hoodie on me. His scent flooded my senses and I watched him take my shirt and put it in his laundry basket.

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Even if we're dating now," he scowled at me keeping me gaze. "I'm determined to pretend to hate you for a while."

I wrapped my arms around his neck then and his arms automatically wrapped around my waist. He stared at me from under his nose and raised a brow having moved his face away as though to stop me from kissing him.

"Well, I'm determined to win you back completely."

His eyes were soft and his scowl dropped without a fight, he frowned then.

"You saying things like that makes my plan difficult."

"Unfortunately I can't not let you know just how happy I am to shower you with so much affection that you get sick!" I laughed and rubbed my face into his chest, inhaling deeply. "I want our forever to be as beautiful as you are."

"What?"

Looking up I caught his doe eyed self looking at me in completely wonder, as though I truly caught him off guard and he wasn't sure how to respond. I giggled and grabbed his arm.

"Before I starve let's go."

I lead him back down then and sat him down. He sighed and leaned onto his elbow, his chin on his palm, watching me cook for myself.

"So, why did you put this on me?"

"You look better in my clothes. When your here, you can only wear them."

I laughed behind my hand and shook my head. "You'll end up with so much laundry if we do that."

"Na-uh, as of now you're only allowed to visit here three times a week."

I turned to him with my mouth wide open and he gapped to mimic me.

"What!? But that's not fair!"

"It's boundaries. Don't want you forgetting to have a life just to seduce me." He rolled his eyes and I walked around the counter to him, he turned in his chair to face me with a raised brow. I touched his thighs, spreading his legs so I could get in between them and gave him my most adorable pout.

"But, Raph!" I whined and leaned down to kiss his lips quickly and gently. "How am I supposed to live like that?"

"You need to focus on school still and being a good Beta. Don't fight this." His hands found their way to my hips then and he squeezed. I stomped my foot.

"I can do that and move in!"

"Nope!" He raised his hands then and made an X. I gapped trying not to smile. "I like my space, thank you."

"Raphael!"

"When we get married, we'll talk about moving."

I blinked, my brows raising then as he looked towards the counter suddenly shy.