•Travis 35.

After Raphael had told me about Selina being the one to tell him I was taken, she and I started talking more and I guess she became a good friend in a short time.

I started wearing a ring Linus made, it was pretty and blue like my eyes, he gifted it to me as a means to hide my pregnant belly once it stopped being hidden by baggy shirts to school and public places. It protected the view from humans but every other supernatural could definately see that I was expecting.

I could have made it myself but why do everything yourself?

At the time I was a whole 8 weeks and finally Marshal and Theodore arrived with a surprise.

I was sitting on Raphael's lap on the porch watching the pack pups play with one another and just relax in peaceful scenery when the car pulled up. Theodore got out, glancing behind as Marshal followed. Winston came out of the pack house as though there was a fire, growling and tackled his mate to the ground with kisses.

"I told you-" kiss, "never, ever-" kiss, "go any where without-" kiss, "checking in!"

"I'm sorry baby. I'm here. I'm here."

I stood as fast as I could onto my very painful feet. My belly wasn't even huge, it looked like a four month pregnant belly and yet my feet were not happy.

Marshal came with someone fighting his grip and swearing at him the entire way.

"You!" Scott rushed out the house, scortch marks left in his wake as his entire form took fire. He pointed to the person Marshal held rather roughly by the arm.

They looked exactly like Thora except they had black shoulder length fluffy hair tied back in a pony tail, a pierced lip and a fixed scowl on their beautifully handsome face. On their right arm was some tribal tattoo only till the elbow.

"Me." The person spat.

"You better count your blessings for if you weren't my brother's mate, I'd kill you, right here. Right now."

The person finally removed their arm from Marshal's grip and took a step towards Scott with a fierce glare.

"Oh yeah? Well I'd like to see you try, you sexy anime character."

I blinked then looking at Raphael who gapped.

"Did they just-?" I began feeling a laugh bubbling up as the two glared at one another.

"I'm pretty sure that-" Theodore spoke as Raph and I approached the scene with caution.

"-wasn't an insult at the end." Winston finished at the end and Marshal growled then.

"You just be glad I can't maim you because I care about him, more than I should and I know it would hurt him to see you bleed. But one day." The flames around Scott died then and he stepped close enough that his chest touched the other person, this beautiful person I was sure was Thora but not.

"I'm quite attractive with blood on, how 'bout you do it now so you can see,huh?"
There was a sassiness in their talk and movement that further proved they were not Thora but they sure as hell could pass for Thora if their hair was red and short and they had more piercings and if they had scarred hands, which they did not.

"Who are you?" They slowly smirked staring at Scott still before their head shifted and their gaze landed on me, they seemed to do a double take, their brows raising, and they blinked as though they thought their eyes were playing tricks on them.

"Oh wow, You're pregnant." I blinked and blushed.

"Well, yes. Welcome to the supernatural world, I guess. Where men get pregnant and twins seems too common right about now."

"I'm not much of a fan if its all about being man handled and kidnapped without cause." They turned to Marshal without actually answering my question. "And you, I think you will live after all because I like how your brother talks to me and you," they turned to me and I stared wide eyed. "Thank you for not calling me Thora, I would have really fuckin' snapped. Hi, my name is Thalleus," he pointed to his chest rather dramatically leaning forward as though to make sure we could see his face properly. "My parents like the Greeks much and well, I'm only here because that one!" Thalleus pointed harshly at Marshal, "wouldn't stop calling me a person I've been looking all over for, now, if we can all just spread out because my boundaries on personal space are being pushed- not you," he grabbed Scott's shirt before he could step back, the boy had his brows furrowed. "You stay. Bring my brother so I can think about normal teenager things for once. We clear?"

"That was a mouth full."

"And rather loud."

"Yeah, well you get used to it. Now mind telling me where he is so I can find him!?"

"Thora isn't here." I supplied pursing my lips. "and trust me when I say we want him found as much as you."

Thalleus screamed then and stomped his foot, the ground rippled and the wind picked up harshly and we all stumbled, Raphael caught me and we stared at him.

"Well that's just FUCKIN' GREAT!!" He looked ready to pull his hair our, his eyes a bright transparent white. "All this way for FUCKIN' NOTHIN'! YOU!" He turned to Marshal and pushed his hands out and blue flames erupted all over his hands.

"Well this is dramatic." I murmured to my mate standing behind him, we began whispering to each other as we watched the scene unfold.

"Is this the part where we leave?"

"I kinda wanna see where this goes."

I watched as Winston pushed Theodore behind his back and growled stepping away slowly. From the pack house Kalika emerged beside Ace who held his infant in a bundle and held by Clause who watched fixed, eyes narrowed and complete black with a silver ish red rim, smoke emitting from his nose. He would attack soon if this didn't stop.

Marshal growled eyes narrowing then as he stood ready to defend himself when Scott grabbed Thalleus' pony tail which sent the boy screaming and to his back, Scott planted a firm angry foot on his chest.

"Threaten my brother again! I dare you!"

For those of us who grew up seeing the Mill twins separately and together, this was out of character for Scott the mildly complacent and kind boy who always seemed to rely on his brother for defence. Usually Marshal would be the one keeping him safe, going as far as threatening everyone who dared look at him wrong or make him cry even one tear drop and now. We saw that the usually shy, soft spoken boy was soft for a reason, make him angry and he won't waste time with threats, he'll freaking pull your hair and make sure you know he really might kill you.

"You, sexy person, wait your turn! I've got a bone to pick!"

"Stop fuckin' yelling!" Scott yelled getting in their face while they laid on the ground, holding onto his ankle. Thalleus glared at him and stopped struggling.

"Bring me my brother."

Scott removed his foot and turned from Thalleus, he sighed and  went over to his brother and touched Marshalls arm who smirked at him.

Thalleus stood and dusted himself off, he shrugged and turned to us.

"That was fun. Now, care to tell me where to go already?"

I pursed my lips not really sure how to feel about this. Marshal had found his mate in Thora and on their search found Thora's twin, Thalleus. The twins were male however something told me not to call them he/him.

Soon after, Thalleus worked with Scott(he wasn't happy about it), and Theodore to find Thora. Soon enough they seemed to find something so Scott and Marshal along with Thalleus went off to go retrieve the person.

Holding onto Raphael I wasn't sure how to feel about this and instead sighing and wanting to go home from being so tired, I bid my good bye's and wished the Mill twins luck, and hoping they could bring me justice for my brother.

I spent some time holding little Cassian, Ace and Claude's first born, luckily just him alone. The couple swore to having a second child at least three years from now because children were work.

Raphael and I nade our way home where I proceeded to make an olive and cream sandwich before sleeping. It was a good day... mostly.

A/N
Written: 17 August 2020