•Travis 2.

My breathing hitched, eyes fluttered open and I raised my head, the soft light trickled into the attic and I turned my head to look at him through the corner of my eye. My stomach clenched and I let out a soft moan.

"You're rather ethereal, you know that?" He whispered against my ear, his lips pressing firmly against the shell. I gasped, his hand speeding up, his cool flesh felt warm against me, my back pressed against his chest and I gapped.

"Ah!" I moaned throwing my head back and it fell onto his shoulder, the sleek movement of his hand on my dick could be heard with my panting. I grabbed his forearm of his other hand which rubbed my thigh, dipping to my balls. "Raph! Raph!" I gasped.

He hummed into my ear, his teeth grazed my lobe and I whined, looking down at my hard member held in his hand, he teased the head, I raised my other hand to his hair feeling my orgasm rising. I gasped, my body shook and I gripped him firmly while he placed open mouthed kisses along my neck.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I gapped and my stomach clenched, my rectum seizing, quivering as a sudden need to be filled over came me. I hissed, looking down my cock twitched with cum pouring out, Raphael slowing his ministrations. "Oh, yes." I slumped against his naked chest and he chuckled giving me more reason to smile.

"I enjoy the sight of your release more and more." He caressed me freely while I lay against him. His hands roaming over my chest, spreading my seed where it had landed on my chest, some of it on the bed below us. I hummed as my senses sang, my body vibrating with pleasure.

"If a handjob can feel this good, I sure hold a high standard for penetration."

"Does that mean your considering giving me that honour?" His hand slipped between my legs, over my sensitive cock, the other down my backs, teasing the crack of my ass and I grinned.

"That would mean a renegotiation," I pushed off of him and stood. "That would mean another weekend with you."

I looked back at him then, he leaned back, his legs spread,his own hard cock dripping and ready, I bit my lip at the sight of him. Tan skin over such lean muscles, he clenched his stomach which exposed his abs and then relaxed, I smirked and slapped my own ass.

"How about we finish you in the shower?"

"As long as I get to decide how."

I turned from him with a wave of my hand and a bright smile. We had another round of explosive orgasms without anal.

I found myself over his naked lap, I had on a pair of boxers,a pencil between my teeth as I attempted to get some work done while here. This was our break from our sexual exploration without anal which some could argue wouldn't be done. I smiled lightly, his hand on my thigh and a comic book in his other.

"Care to help me out?"

"What is it?" I turned to him and held up the title,Raphael scowled. "Google exists for a reason."

"But you can summaries and save me the agony of having to look through various articles droning on and on before the point."

"It would help actually," he gave me a pointed look. "For one, you'll remember more reading the long version than my summary which, to be very honest, I do not know."

"How can you not? You were born around the 1300's? Right?" He squinted at me and I smiled biting my lip and feeling rather shook, he hummed and tilted his head, I felt his hand trail up my thigh, his finger entering the edge of my briefs, it nudged my ass cheeks and I glanced down.

"I'm not gonna lie, that time is a blur, also, I can't be expected to know the world let alone my own country history if I barely remember what I had for breakfast."