•Travis 6.

I was so annoyed that everyone knew.

Kellan and Kenya threw the party at their place. Their parents went to a friend's and promised to be back around 2am which is when they expected us all to disappear. My aunt's were cool sometimes.

I chugged down every drink given to me, growling at how angry I was growing.

How dare he? Bring me flowers every day for the last five days, then tonight what does he do? Not show up, making me fashionably late to my cousin's party. While you never get to a party early, I had promised to help set things up. He had turned me into a bad cousin.

"Hey, slow down wolf." Regina laughed. She smiled brightly, she had her hoop nose ring in, a beautiful tight fitted jumpsuit which was short with long sleeves. It was much fancier than it should be for a high school party.

"Why? I'm here to get drunk and drunk I will attempt to get."

"It's going to take a lot more than that."

"Obviously, and your getting in the way." Regina frowned as I downed another three shots and I coughed nearly choking. She grabbed my wrist and I growled at her, she growled back at me and I somehow felt challenged even though that wasn't what she meant. I snarled narrowing my eyes at her, we ended up chest to chest staring into one another's eyes. I pushed boundaries by wanting her to back down and she didn't.

"Why are you being this way?" Her eyes softened and she kept my gaze. "I'm not challenging you and you know that, so why?" She growled and my eyes fluttered. I took a step back and sighed.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I moved past her then and within the hour I was feeling the effects of the alcohol. I was grinning and yelling and forcing the feeling to stay long enough for me to pass out if possible.

Then I paused, inhaling deeply and I turned around to see him. Raphael smirked at me, pointing his two fingers from his forehead as a salute.

"Why is he here?"

"Raphy!" I watched my cousin Kenya lunge at the vampire, giggling and drunk, her dress rising up. He caught her, keeping my gaze as she kissed both his cheeks. "So glad you could finally join us."

When did they become friends?

"So glad you invited me. I was worried I'd be late."

"Oh, it is never too late to party!"

"Seven minutes in heaven!" Kellan tackled me and I stumbled, glancing behind me at the boy I was now piggy backing. I gave a hiccup staring back at Raphael who approached with Kenya in his arms. He walked right past me then and I had to admit. The feeling stung. Was he ignoring me? Really?

I felt my blood boil as I turned, dropping Kellan on his ass. The boy whined and ran after me. I sat in the circle and he dropped himself into my lap.

"You drop me, is okay, I forgive." He kissed my cheek and I maintained eye contact with Raphael who watched me. A flicker of emotion came over his eyes then.

He was at a high school party. Did he have no friends? I felt bitter, for him standing me up and then showing up here and ignoring me. What gave him the right?

The bottle was spun and people went into a closet upstairs for seven minutes. I went in with Kellan which everyone found halarious. I spent seven minutes reminding him how I would never do that knowing how he felt to which he pouted drunkenly. I gave him a peek on the cheek which was harmless since we were family and he really didn't need to think a lot of it.

Raphael had managed to keep from going upstairs with anyone. Everyone was too drunk to notice but I had sobered up the moment his presence was known to me. The wolves who still felt sober may have noticed with me. Everytime the bottle would look to sway with him he would use his lightning reflexes to move it to the people beside him until it was my turn again.

He thought I'd miss it but as the bottle slowed I focused, I saw as he reached for it and the bottle landed on him.

"Wooooooo!"

"Finally!" I stood then glaring at the man who smirked at me instead. He stood in one swift movement.

We went up in silence with the cheering of my friends and strangers.

"I saw you."

"I know." He leaned against the door, watching me while I glared.

"Why are you here?" Raphael was chest to chest with me in one swift movement and I gasped, his arm wrapped around my waist then and I looked up, wide eyed, my heart ached and I internally yelled at myself for missing his proximity.

"I believe we're playing seven minutes in heaven." His other hand wrapped around my neck gently. "I believe I get to experience heaven with you now."

He leaned down and his lips met mine. I melted despite myself. My body sagged against him and we fell back. My body sunk into the softness of the bed, we were not in the closet prescribed and I didn't even realise. I moaned, my body reacting on its own with feign familiarity. I hocked my leg around his hips and he pressed himself into me. His tongue devoured me and I whimpered at the soft wet muscle which wrapped around my own. I sucked on his lip and he pulled away going for my neck.

"We should stop." I gasped, my fingers digging into his shoulders and panting.

He hummed sucking on my neck, I swallowed feeling the ache between my legs. His hips moved against me then, grinding delicately and I responded in kind. Moaning and pulling him forward.

We made out for what felt like hours before I caught the voices

"Where are they?"

"The closets empty?" There was laughter.

"Guess they couldn't go seven minutes and just stop."

"That's so cute!"

I gasped and raised my head to look at the door with wide eyes, expecting it to open since the wolves would definitely be able to scent us out.

"It's locked." Raphael pulled away from my neck then and I panted staring up at him.

"This isn't fair."

"You aren't either."

"You know what I mean. Why did you come here?"

"I wanted to see you."

"Then why stick around? You saw me."

"And miss out on having you moaning and panting beneath me? I think not." He smiled that sly smile and I frowned.

"Raphael, seriously... I can't be what you want me to be."

He stared at me for the longest time and I held onto him. He leaned down again and his lips pressed against me. I cursed myself for enjoying him so much so that I kissed him back. We continued, his hands found my pants zip and undid me. I gasped as his cool hand wrapped around my hard member. I arched against him as his hand began to move against me, stroking me steadily and rapidly.

"Ah, Raph!" I gasped loudly and slapped my hand over my mouth. He nibbled on my neck leaving his mark as his hand skilfully worked me, bringing me closer to my orgasm. I whined and bit into his shoulder. He hissed and sped up, his palm rubbing on my cock head and I explored all over myself. I threw my head back and moaned his name, his hand stroking.

Panting beneath him there was a peaceful stillness over us as he watched me.

"You..." I swallowed my panting. "Are an ass."

He grinned and lightly brushed his lips over my own. His hand lazily stroked my softening cock, and I shock, his hand went deeper and his held my balls with his sticky hands and I sighed closing my eyes. My body trembling beneath him.

"I'll take you home."

A/N

Written 15 August 2020