Chapter 1

I have created a new account now that I'm older and write a little differently. I'm taking ideas from the books on this page as well but they are all going to be original to me.

Thank you everyone for all the support on my previous work that I wrote when I was 14-17. I hope you enjoyed them all and can enjoy the newer style of writing on my new page.

@YourFirstNameHere

Guys my cover is done by an amazing editor called Jess. Her user name is castielinpurgatory
Please please please go to her for a great cover on your own books! I've trusted her with all mine and I don't regret it! She's super nice as well so all you have to do is ask. Let me know on the comments if you've given her a try!

EDITED

"Good Morning Kiddo." The sheriff smiled as his daughter stepped into the kitchen. "You got in pretty late last night."

Haylie instantly cursed herself, she should have known even though the house was silent, her father's ears would still be awake. She decided to just smile and nod as she began pouring herself some coffee. "Yeah, Lydia and I just caught up enjoying our last night of freedom." She lied.

The sheriff nodded again but always knew when his daughter was lying. Mainly because she could never keep a straight face or look him in the eye.

"Oh, that's nice. I noticed your car didn't make it back with you though." He didn't necessarily want a confession about the underage drinking. However, he did want to make a warning. "I would usually assume that meant you were smart enough to not drink and drive," He continued, forcing Haylie to completely turn away from him this time. Unable to face the accusations. "but of course, that would mean there was drinking to begin with. Which my daughter would never do."

"Morning." Haylie spun around the second a third voice entered the premises.

"Morning!" She smiled widely causing her brother to stop in his tracks confused. "Morning Stiles. Do you want some coffee?"

"My other child." The sheriff started, his arms folding in front of his chest and looking down on his son with nothing but disapproval. "You look surprisingly well rested." Haylie looked between the two and realised maybe her late night had nothing on whatever her brother got up to.

Stiles nodded but moved to take the full mug from his sister. "Yeah well I downed a Redbull instead of using mouthwash this morning."

Haylie and their father couldn't control their faces as they turned to disgust. "On that note." Haylie began as she moved past Stiles and tried to ignore the smell of energy drink from his mouth. "Jacksons here."

She moved back into the hall to grab her small black high heeled boots. It was rare she would wear anything less than a heel to school considering the 5'2 height she carried without them. Just the extra few inches of height made her feel slightly better when she was surrounding by her friends at school. It didn't matter to anyone else, in fact a lot of taller girls were jealous, and a lot of the guys found it just added to her allure. For some reason, all the things she should enjoy about herself, she always feared made her open for ridicule.

Just as she was pulling on her light blue denim jacket, Haylie heard the hushed voices from the kitchen getting slightly higher. "I swear to god Stiles, if anything like that ever happens again I will..."

"Bye Dad!" She yelled with a small chuckle and opened the front door. "Good luck Stiles." The small comment made under her breath was of course not heard by the males, but it gave herself some amusement.