Chapter 25

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked laughing as I approched Jackson in the hallway stuffing ballons into Allisons locker. "It's Allisons birthday today." My mouth dropped.

"What? Why didnt I know, I didnt get her anything." Jackson finally got the ballons in and shut the door then turned to face me . "Dont worry Lydia found out on her own and asked me to do this for her since shes not in today." he picked his bag up of the floor and I let out a breath of relief. I was about to say something else when Stiles walked towards us. "Hay, can I talk to you for a sec?" He said looking at me but avoiding eye contact. I looked at Jackson

"See you in chem." he said and walked away.

"Stiles, I'm sorry you had to find out that way but...." I didnt get to finish before Stiles put his hand up to stop me from speaking. "I dont want to talk about that, I'm still mad, but I was wondering if your going to the parent teacher thing tonight?" I sighed, I hated that Stiles was mad at me.

"Yeah, I think so, unless something else comes up, Why?" He shook his head.

"I was thinking about what to have for dinner but if we're all out then we'll probably just order in." I nodded and was about to continue the most normal conversation, when Stiles walked away without so much as a goodbye. I walked to chemistry and took my normal seat behind Danny and opposit Stiles, he didnt even look up at me when I walked in, It broke my heart to see him this angry. I looked around the room and I didnt see Jackson which was odd because he left before me.

"I want to remind you that parent teacher conferences are tonight and any student under a C- is required to attend," Mr harris started and I took put my text book and started to take notes from a page. "I wont name you because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment." he had such a boring voice I was ready to blank out when he stopped talking and looked around the room. Then stopped when he looked at Stiles, who had his head down and was highlighting almost an entire page in his text book. "Has anyone seen Scott Mcall?" I looked to his seat and I realised it was empty, which was a bit strange. Stiles started to look up and then made brief eye contact with Mr Harris, He was about to say something when The classroom door opened and in walked Jackson, Looking more ill then he did earlier. Mr Harris walked over to Jackson when he was seated. "Jackson, If you need to leave early for any reason, just let me know." He said while patting him on the back. Jackson just nodded and Harris continued with the class. Supprisinly I had forgotten about what happened last night, then remembered Jackson didnt want to talk about it. I sighed then whispered to Danny behind me. "hey Danny, Can I ask you a question?" He nodded obviously suspicious. "Lydia didnt show up in home room today did she?"

"No," He said quietly.

"Can I ask you another question?" He turned to face me a little,

"What?" He said getting a little annoyed.

"Do you know what happened to her and Jackson last night?" He shook his head.

"He wouldnt tell me." He said while looking at Jackson.

"you're his best friend?" I asked with a small scoff, but Danny just shrugged his shoulders then returned to his work. The rest of the class went by quickly, and when I was at my locker I looked at my phone to see two new texts the first from Allison, scott and I skipped I'll see you tonight. Great, now I'm basically alone at school today, I thought about going home, or going to Lydias to check on her. Then I saw my other text was from derek, Jackson didnt see anything, come to my house at your lunch period. It was rare I went to Dereks house he was usually at mine. I didnt answer either texts I didnt feel like I needed to. I just got my books and went to the social area since I had a free period, when I saw Stiles run over to me and pull me to sit on a bench with him phone in hand. "Hey?" I said confused. He put the phone on loudspeaker, and I heard it ringing. "Hello?"I heard scotts voice down the phone.