Chapter 33

"Faster?" Scott asked. I turned around and so did Stiles.

"Much faster." The started to go faster but not by much.

"Just be careful okay! Derek is very protective over his car! He will make you pay for damage!" I yelled, I dont know why, we all were.

"I'll right him a check if she will just stop  chasing us!" Scott yelled back at me from the backseat. I turned around and saw that kate argent was getting closer. She had been chasing us for about 10 minutes, while Derek was looking for the Alpha. She thought we were Derek since it is his car.

"Scot, I dont think yoour grasping the concept of a car chase here." Stiles said sounding nervous.

"If I go faster I'll  kill us."

"If you dont go faster, Shes gonna kill us!" I yelled stating the obvious. He hit thepedal hard this time. I looked behind us again but I didnt see her anymore.

"Shes gone?" Stiles and Scott both turned around as well to see I was right. "Turn on the radio." I said to Stiles who called shotgun. He pulled out the police radio he stole ages ago from my dad.  All units suspect is on foot heading into the iron works.

"What?" I knew the suspect was Derek.

We went to the iron works. We we arrived I saw Flashes of light and looked up to see Chris argent with a gun shooting at Derek. We stopped and Stiles saw Derek before I did. He opened the door, but was careful to make sure Chris didnt see any of us. "Get in!" He yelled It took Derek a few seconds but he jumped in avoiding getting shot.

"What part of laying low dont you understand!" Scott yelled when we had gotten away from all the hunters and police that were chasing us. Stiles was in the back with me now, He had to jump back to let Derek in.

"Damn It! I had him!" Derek was seriously pissed at himself. He hit the headboard of his car.

"Who the Alpha?" Stiles asked leaning forward. inbetween Derek and Scott.

"YES! He was right infront of me then the Freakin police showed up." He ran a hand threw his dark hair and took in a breath. "Woah, They're just doing the're jobs."Stiles said defending our dad. Derek wasnt impressed, He shot Stiles a glare and Stiles retreated to sitting back in the backseat with me.

"Yeah," Derek was looking at Scott now. "Thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" He got louder as he finished the sentence.

"Can we seriously get past that! I made a dumbass mistake I get it." Scott said not looking away from the road. I realised I was staying unbelievably silent.

"ALRIGHT!" Stiles yelled to stop the argument. "How did you find him?" He asked Derek sitting forward again. Derek shook his head and looked out his side window.  

"Could you at least try to trust us for half a second." Scott said when Derek didnt answer.

"All of us!" Stiles said causing Derek to give him another glare. "Or just those two, I'll be back here." He said coming back to sit with me.

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Stiles shot forward in his seat and I knew why.

"Our chemistry teacher?" He asked causing Derek to nod.

"Why?" I asked finding my voice and Stiles and Scott looked at me like they forgot I was there.

"I dont know yet!" He yelled, I only just spoke what have I done for him to be mad about? I saw his body soften after he yelled and he ran another hand threw his hair.