Chapter 27

"How did it go?" I asked Derek when he came into my room, I didnt look up I kept typing on my laptop. He looked at me sitting on my bed and sighed. "The full moon is only a few days aaway, and hes not even nearly ready." He said while taking a seat at my desk. I looked up at him and saw he was looking down towards the bottom of my bed. "What else does he have to do? I mean surely you just have to teach him to control his anger" Derek looked up at me amused.

"Its not that simple, He needs to channel his animal insticts by getting angry, He cant do that with Allison around."

"Why because of her family?" He shook his head, and I knew he wasnt about to tell me anything he didnt have to. "Its a bit hypercritical dont you think? Telling scott to stay away from Allison but then straight after coming to me."

"Its different between you and I. I've had practice at controling myself, You dont get in the way of my anger." I wasnt sure whether to be insulted or not, probably because I didnt really understand what he was saying. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Allison makes Scott so happy it controls his human side. He needs his animal side to survive this. He can't get angry enough."

"So when you say 'you've had practice does that mean I have the same effect on you or that I dont make you happy?" I asked. His head shot up in the direction of my balcony doors. He stood up and opened them. "I'll be back in a minute." And he basically ran out. He was gone longer than a minute.  

.................................................... 

"Still not talking to me?" I heard Scott say to stiles as stiles sat down in front of him. Everybody else was only just coming into the classroom. Stiles didn't answer Scott. 

"Can you at least tell me if your dads okay?" Stiles still didn't reply. "Just a bruise right? Soft tissue damage? Nothing that big." I looked at Scott and gave him a small smile to let him know I wasn't mad at him. "You know I feel really bad about it right?" Stiles was being so cold with Scott. "Okay. What if I told you I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and that I went to Derek for help"  

Stiles sighed. "If I was talking to you, I'd say you were an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you." I gave Scott an apologetic look and the bell rang, signalling the start of class. I looked at stiles and he had his claw clenched. In a second, he spun around to face Scott. "What did he say?" Scott and I smiled at each other.  

Class had finished. Scott Stiles and I were walking out, continuing the conversation. "So what, he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" 

"Yeah" Scott said 

"Right, well correct me if I'm wrong but every time you do that you tried to kill somebody, And that somebody is usually me." 

"I know, that's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." 

"Well how's he going to teach you to do that?"  

"I don't know and I don't think he does either." Stiles looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders. "Believe it or not, he doesn't tell me much." It was the first time I've spoke during this conversation.  

"What a catch. Okay when are you seeing him again?" He tried to be funny at first, then said the last bit too Scott. "He told me not talk about it, just act normal and get through the day." Stiles hit scott to stop us from walking. 

"When?" 

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott said and we both gave stiles confused looks.