Chapter 35

My run didnt take half an hour, It took maybe 15 minutes. My ankle was killing me. The worry made me stop and come home. It had been fine since the doctors appointment I had been running and not dancing. Now suddenly It was painful again. When I got home I went straight upstairs to Stiles bedroom. I pulled my headphone out when I walked in. "Hey, guys." I saw Stiles and Danny at his computer and Derek was sitting in the corner reading a book. Danny looked up and smiled at me. "Hey Haylie. Been for a run?" Danny was a really good friend of mine. He was bestfriends with Jackson. I nodded and when I looked over at Derek something sprung to mind. Why is Derek here when Danny is? Derek was wanted, by the town? Danny saw me looking at Derek and I heard him whisper to Stiles. "Whos he again?"

Stiles panicked for a second and so did I. Danny didnt know who he was. "My cousin." He paused. "Miguel." I smiled a little and Derek looked at the back of Stiles head with annoyence.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asked and I lent against Stiles door frame as Stiles turned around and looked at Dereks shirt, which did have blood on. "Yeah, He gets these horrible nose bleeds. Hey miguel!" Derek looked up from the book slowly. "I thought I told you, you could borrow one of my shirts." Stiles jerked his head in the direction of his dresser. Derek shut the book loudly and threw it on Stiles bed. He stood up and took his shirt off. He chucked it on the floor not really caring about where it went. "We both know you have the skills to trace that text..." Stiles started but Derek interrupted him.

"Umm Stiles, These no fit." He said stretching one of Stiles black t-shirts.

"So try something else on." Stiles said annoyed. When Stiles turned back around he noticed the same time I did that Danny was checking Derek out. Danny was openly gay, so It wasnt a surprise. When Stiles noticed, he obviously thought he could use this to his advantage. He turned back around to Derek pulling on a brightly colored shhirt, It took everything in me not to laugh. "That one looks pretty good!" He yelled to  Derek. "What do you think Danny?" Danny shook his head.

"Its not really his colour." He said nervously. Derek pulled that shirt off and threw it on the floor with his own.

"You swing for a different team but you still play ball dont you Danny boy?"

"Your a horrible person."

"I know it keeps me awake at night." Stiles said sarcasticly. "Anyway about that text..."

"Stiles!" Derek yelled shirtless. and holding up another shirt. "None of these fit!" Stiles didnt answer he just looked back at Danny.

"I'll need the ISP, the phone number, and the exact time of the text." Danny said giving in. I smiled and looked back over to Derek. I felt sorry for him. He was looking through Stiles drawers for a shirt that was going to be too small, and he was being checked out by a gay dude. I left the room and came back with one of his shirts. He had alot of his clothes in my bedroom. When I gave it to him, he didnt look greatful he just pulled it on and stood behind Danny and Stiles watching what Danny was doing. It took another ten minutes. But he finally did it.

"There. The text was sent from a computer. This one." He pointed to a name and I couldnt help my mouth drop as I saw the name. Derek and Stiles had the same reaction. "Registered to that account name?" Derek was the first to speak.

"That cant be right?" Stiles said when Danny nodded. Account registered to:  Beacon hills hospital-Mellisa Mcall. Scotts mom.

......................................................................

"Did you get the picture?" Stiles asked over the phone. He had to go to the game, but Derek and I went to the hospital to find answers. Stiles sent me a picture of Allisons neckless that Scott managed to steal from her bedroom. Derek and I were sitting in my car outside the hospital. "Yeah, and it looks exactly like the drawing." Derek pulled the phone out of my hands and put it on loudspeaker.