Chapter 34

Monday came to quickly. I spent the weekend going out for runs and hanging out with Lydia and Allison. I spent the nights with Derek.

Scott and I were walking into the school talking about how to get the neckless from Allison. "I dont know what to say to her?" Scott said asking my advice.

"Just say, 'Hey Allison, mind if I see your neckless, see if theres anything on it, or in it?' That can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you." I said as a joke. Knowing Scott would understand it. Apparently Derek told Scott that there might be a cure for being a werewolf. He had to kill the one who bit him. "Your not helping." Scott said not amused by my joke.

"Why dont you just talk to her?"

"She wont talk to me, You know that. What if she only takes it off in the shower or something?" I stopped him from walking by standing in front of him.

"Thats why you ease her back into it okay."I said and he looked like he wasn't listening to me anymore. But I continued. "Get back on her good side, remind her of the good times you had together. Then you get the neckless." He didnt answer me he just looked amused at himself. I hit him. "Your thinking about her in the shower aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, look. Focas, Get the neckless. Get the Alpha. Get cured. Get Allison back. In that order. You got it?" He nodded and I left him to get to homeroom.

..........................................................................................

"Haylie!" I turned around and saw Stiles and Scott come running towards me. "We have a problem." I sighed. I thought we were done with problems this week. Scott and Stiles led me into a separate empty classroom.

"Okay, whats the problem?"

"Jackson knows." Scott said simply but with a worried look on his face. My mouth dropped open, I knew exactly what he meant.

"What? How?..... How the hell did he find out?" I asked folding my arms. I looked at both Scott and Stiles who were standing right in front of me, leaning against the tables.

"I dont know?" Scott said. and Stiles decided to jump in.

"Did he say it out loud, The word?"

"What word?" I said at the same time as Scott.

"Werewolf? Did he say I know your a werewolf."

"No, But he implied it pretty freakin clearly." Scott ran a hand threw his long dark hair. He looked like he was seriously freaking out. "Look, maybe its not as bad as it seems. He doesn't have any proof right? Besides even if he wanted to tell someone, who would believe him?"

"How about Allisons father! He said He would tell Allison."

"Okay its bad." I said disappointed I rubbed my neck, the stress was seriously getting to me.

"I need the cure. Now" I forgot Stiles was even there. But his voice reminded me.

"Does he know about Allisons father?"

"I dont know." Scott breathed. I doubt he did, but it was a possibility

"Okay wheres Dererk?" He asked me.

"Hiding like we told him to." I answered confused.

"I have an idea. But its going to take some time to happen."

"But we have that game tonight? And Its your first game on first line." Scott said. I had completly forgotten about the game and about Stiles making first line. Stiles rolled his head back.