The Longbottom's

They had an hour left before leaving Hogwarts the last time as students and Dumbledore had called them all to his office. Alice had scolded them because she thought the Marauders had pulled a last minute prank or something, but she was pleasantly surprised that wasn't the case.

"I would like to speak to you all as adults regarding your future. Something some of your parents are involved in called the Order of the Phoenix, has room for more members."

Dumbledore paused speaking to gauge their responses. He was surprised when nobody moved a muscle.

"Therefore, you all have been asked to join. You are not obligated to join, obviously, but this must be kept a secret for the sake of the organization."

James furrowed his eyebrows out of stress. He would like to join more than anything, but he wanted to keep holding a grudge against Dumbles for taking Lily away from them.

"What about Lily?" Mary spoke up for the group.

"I went to the safe house earlier and saw her-"

"You saw her?" James interrupted.

"Yes I did, Mr Potter. She gave me this letter for you actually."

Dear James,

By now you've heard of the Order and all that Dumbles has to say about that. I accepted a role, of course, I decided healing can wait until later.

It might sound insane, wanting to join an organization that has locked me away for a month plus, but I want to be involved in the war. This has given me the opportunity to really make a difference.

In regards to the war, I have realized how close it actually is, so I have a question. Could you please speed up the whole making me Mrs Potter? I know I said that I didn't want to get married for a while, but I've done some thinking and why the hell not? Inside the envelope is my mum's engagement ring because I don't want you to burn a hole in your pocket picking one out for me. (This is with the assumption that you still want to marry me.)

I miss you so, so, so much! Tell the others that I was going to write them each a letter, but ole Doodles was on a time crunch.

Love you to the moon and to Saturn,
Lily xx

James knew two things by the end of that letter.
1. He was going to join the Order.
2. He was going to get married soon.

...

Dear Mr. Black,

I ask of you that you do not share any of the information I have enclosed in this letter with anyone. Absolutely no exceptions!

Your cousin, Andromeda Tonks, is the escort for people to and from the Order Safe House. Her daughter, Nymphadora Tonks, helps out sometimes as she is very good at calming people down. I would like for you to accompany them to the Order Safe House because not only are you an Order member, but you're also a close friend of Miss Evans. That is who they are escorting.

Mrs. Tonks and Nymphadora will be helping Miss Evans get ready for Miss Fortescue's wedding that will be happening later today. They have the bridesmaid dress she will be wearing and details of how exactly to do her makeup/hair. I hope I can trust that you will also wear your wedding attire to the safe house as you will be apparating directly to the church.