Wonderland

2 Weeks Later: 2012
December 13th
Taylor Swift's Point of View
Dear diary,
             My due date was six days ago which is frustrating. I wish I wasn't pregnant, I just want this baby out of me. All of today, there has been so much pain. I keep having backaches and my entire body hurts. This is probably my least enjoyable birthday as well.
Andrea...she's been getting worse every single day. Every time I see her, I can see the energy, the life being drained from her like a strainer filled with water. It's gotten to a point where we have to take Liv to her and all I see is Andrea suffer. Andrea tried her best to show she's okay but Olivia and I, we know she's not okay. I hope I have the baby before she dies because I want her to meet him.

                                                  -Taylor <3

"How are you feeling today?" Joe asks as he walks over to me. I'm sprawled out on the couch with my hands over my head.

"Like death. I feel like I'm gonna die." I groan while I speak.

"It'll all going to be over soon."

"I know but UGGHHH. I just don't want to go into labor today as it's my birthday...a very unenjoyable birthday."

"Well, if you do, then you'll just have had the best birthday gift ever."

"Pain, blood, and sweat?"

"The baby..."

"I guess." Joe takes my hand and helps me stand up.

"Olivia and I got you a cake for your birthday."

"Oh thank god. I don't think I could survive this day without cake." I sigh as Joe hands me a piece of cake. Right as I'm about to take a bite, a sharp pain runs through my back and drop the cake onto the floor.

"NO!!! MY CAKE!" I cry slightly looking at the smashed dessert.

"I think we have bigger problems." Joe points to the floor where there's a puddle and the liquid traces up to my...parts.

"Fuck. I didn't get to eat my cake!" I groan.

"Your water broke though." Joe says.

"THE CAKE! I can't eat my cake."

"You can eat your cake later. We need to go to the hospital."

"But I'm not ready."

"Come on, let's go."

"Fine." I say and Joe takes my hand and he takes me to the hospital. He sits at my bedside as I suffer through pain that never ends. Thank god my brother is watching Olivia because this is not something she should be seeing.

"Everything hurts, I wanna die." I groan loudly.

"It'll be over soon." Joy says trying to soothe me.

"You've clearly never been in labor before."

"I guess I haven't..."

"What time is it?" I ask.

He looks down at his watch and studies it. "Uh...1:15."

"Okay, okay, I can do this for 11 more hours."

"Taylor, you can't decide that. The baby will come out whenever it feels like it."

"Not with that attitude."

He rolls his eyes before responding. "Olivia is with Austin...Do you need anything?" Joe asks.

"Cake."

"You can't have-I'll get you ice chips."

"Fine, I'll settle for those." Ice chips at hospitals are hella good though. I love chewing ice and that ice is just different. It tastes amazing, all ice has a different taste to it...don't try and tell all brands of water taste the same. I know my water.