betty

September 7th; 2012
Month and a Half Later
Taylor Swift's Point of View
Dear diary,
Another ultrasound was taken a couple days ago and we know the gender...kinda. We want to do a gender reveal party so only one person knows, Abigail. She ordered a cake that will be the color of the baby's sex. Blue=boy, pink=girl. The party is today and I'm very excited to see what will happen. I'm also excited for cake...I really like cake. I was hoping they could do the gender reveal inside of Twinkie's but Joe and I settled on a cake. Joe has been distant lately and I'm not sure why. It's like the more time passes, the more he wants to back out. I know him though, I know he would never leave. It seems like he's obligated to stay here though and I don't want to trap him.
In other news, Getaway Car somehow is more successful than Cruel Summer. It's passed Cruel Summer in views by millions. My fanbase keeps increasing and it makes me smile. Swifties like to post their life, their insecurities and what makes them happy. I do that type of thing with my songs I guess. Maybe we aren't too far apart.
Anyways, I can hear people coming inside the house so I should get going and eat cake.

-Taylor <3

I set the journal down and run down the stairs. My oversized dress dangles over my feet as only maternity clothes fit me now. The first thing I go over to see is the cake. I really want cake. There's M&M's that are blue and pink and other decorations that represent the gender. My personal favorite is the pink and blue candy. God I hate that I want food all the time. Joe walks over to me with a smile and kisses me on the cheek.

"Ah my beautiful, pregnant...friend. Are you excited?"

"Mhm. I want cake."

"You sound like Olivia."

"I mean, she is my daughter. Makes sense."

Joe chuckles with his hand on his forehead. "Well, what do you think of the party? Olivia helped me put it together."

"Ah so that's why there's blue and pink kitten drawings."

"She said she wanted to draw kitten decorations."

"She did I great job. I'm gonna have to frame a couple of them." I smile looking at the shitty kitten drawings. They don't look much like a cat at all but Liv drew them which makes them beautiful.

"Well, people are arriving. Do you want me to make sure they don't talk to you?"

"Nah it's fine. I'm feeling good today about social interaction." I laugh and walk over to the door where more people walk in. I greet every single person which begins to get exhausting. Since when did I know so many people? I hear the doorbell ring once again which makes me groan. How many more people are going to be here? I don't know anyone else I swear. I open the door and my smile fades away. Maybe I did know more people...people I forgot about. People I dismissed as I didn't want to be hurt anymore.

"Taylor?" This woman is evil and I wish she would die so I could be free from this pain.

"No...go. I don't need you and you sure as hell made that clear 6 years ago."

"Taylor, please."

"So, you kick me out and try and come back into my life when it's convenient for you?! I don't need you!" Everyone in the crowd just shuts up and looks at me having an outburst.

"I know you don't need-"

"Go before I kill you!" Maybe that was a little over the top but hormones, right? I see Andrea and Scott turn around and begin to walk away. I slam the door in response and run my hands through my hair.

"It's fine. I'm fine. Just go back to having fun." I yell to everyone and go to the bathroom to fix my fucked up hair. As I'm brushing my hair I see Joe appear behind me.