I Forgot You Existed

September 21st; 2012
Two Weeks Later
Taylor Swift's Point of View
Dear diary,
I've been living in chaos recently. I mean, I'm always living in chaos but it's been more chaotic than usual. Joe and I don't speak to each other anymore. It's a few obligated words to say and messages about the baby. Otherwise, it's him and Olivia speaking. Olivia has been more vocal lately and wants to know more about the baby. She wanted to have a sister but she's still happy she's
I got another call yesterday from Andrea. I'm not sure why she's so hell-bent on seeing me. She sent me a letter as well this week. I think it's better to not hold a grudge for the rest of my life and maybe go see her, see what she wants from me. I feel like this isn't about reconciliation, it's more about using me to her advantage. The letter said to meet her tonight at our old house. I guess they still live there and stay in the same position, they probably still hate me. Maybe they want to yell at me for getting pregnant again. I think I'm going to go see her and give her hell for all the pain she's caused me.
In other news, I'm coming up on 27 weeks!  I'm hungry, super hungry right now...like always. I''m going to have a son which I'm excited about. I wish it was in better circumstances but at least it's better circumstances then when I had Liv. When I had Liv I was extremely broke and was barely living. But now I can stand on my feet, I didn't like to admit it but beforehand I wasn't standing, I was laying on the ground with nothing but debt. I think I've figured it out by now and how to live for myself.

                  -Taylor <3

I close the journal and set it on my nightstand. I push myself off the bed and walk downstairs where I see Olivia playing with Joe. He came over a couple hours ago to spend more time with Olivia. He wants to try and be a good dad so it's like he studies Olivia's behavior at the same time he takes care of her.

"I think I'm going to go, I'll be back in...I'm not sure. Three hours tops." I tell Olivia and Joe.

"What about dinner?" Liv asks.

"Uh, I think Joe can fix you up something. Right, Joe?"

"Yeah, of course." Joe nods and stands up.

"Yay! I love when Joe cooks! He's so much better."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that."

"Bye Mommy!" Olivia comes up and hugs my waist.

"Bye sweetie." Olivia let's go of me and I walk out the door. I had already called a taxi in advance so I walk into the car. I still can't exactly drive yet and I'm pregnant so I don't think I should.

"Where are you going?" The driver asks.

"Uh, 11th and Madison, 78 Grandview Blvd.  The neighbor is Nashville Hills."

"Will do...are you that Taylor Swift girl?" The driver asks as he begins to drive.

"That I am. You a fan or something?"

"I mean, I don't listen too much but my daughters love you. All I hear is Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift. They are always listening to your songs and watching your music videos. I they'll freak out once they find out I gave you a ride."

"That's really cute actually."

"It gets a little annoying listening to the same songs over and over again. No offense...but anything to keep the girls distracted."

"How many kids do you have? If you don't mind me asking."

"Three beautiful girls. 11, 8, and 4."

"Are you free tomorrow? That's kind of a weird question."

"I mean, it's a Saturday so all that will be happening is a bunch of girls running around the house as I make money while their mother watches them."