It's Nice To Have A Friend

June 19th; 2012
Two Weeks Later
Taylor Swift's Point of View
Dear diary,
My stomach is starting to become big and I officially think I'm going to need to purchase maternity clothes. I've been tying ponytails around my jeans and I just don't think that's gonna work anymore. I still haven't exactly told Liv I'm pregnant but I think I'm going to today. I'm getting my first ultrasound, which I've been putting off. When I come back I think I'll tell her. She looks at my growing abdomen sometimes and I can tell she's confused. She never asks and I don't know why exactly. She's a very curious child...like most children.
Joe, I love him so much but it's starting to become awkward. Ever since he found out I was carrying his child, things have started to get awkward over time. It's like there's an obligation for me to love him, but I don't. He still loves me, he won't admit it but he does. He's been attending work more often and I think that's because he knows I'm fine now. He's always been watching over me, I think he's learned he doesn't need to do it 24/7. Plus we haven't been having much sex recently. A positive is that Adam hasn't tried to contact me or anyone else. It's like he's given up and accepted his fate.
I finished the Getaway Car music video along with Love Story. They did have to do digital editing and adjust scenes after filming Love Story. I'm getting close to being half way done with my pregnancy. I'm not in my first trimester which is such a relief. I felt like shit during my first trimester. I was always throwing up and I was also living in fear about people knowing. I accidentally ended up telling the world about it anyway. This pregnancy is already becoming so different than my first. Last time I was so worried and so upset, I'm happy now. I also crave Twinkie's 24/7...With Olivia I wanted to eat pizza until I was sick of it. I've also been feeling the baby move the past few days. When I had Liv, I didn't feel it for about two months later. I've learned that in a second pregnancy, you'll feel movements much earlier. Last time I gave birth to Olivia three weeks early, I'm really hoping that doesn't happen again. I'm 22, I'm older now. I know this is a stupid thing to be worried about but I got pregnant in mid March, what if he or she is born on my birthday? I want them to be born so they have a day to themselves and don't have to be worried about me. This sounds selfish now that I write it.
I was worried when I was having Olivia since I didn't know how I was going to do it, now I know what I'm doing and I'm very excited.

-Taylor <3

I close the journal and set it aside. I love this book, I get to write and look at all the previous stuff I wrote. My documented life is kept in here. I stand up and go to the door then unlock it. Joe stands on the other side with a grin.

"Ready?" Joe asks.

"Yup. My friend is watching Olivia so I am set to go." I walk out the door with Joe holding my hand. Sometimes I think he's trying to do actions that make it seem like we're a couple when we're not. Joe opens up the door to the car for me which slightly makes me giggle.

"Thank you."

"It's my pleasure." He responds. We both get into the car and Joe begins to drive.

"You excited?" I ask.

"A little nervous, a little excited. Feeling just about everything."

"You got nothing to worry about. I've done this crap before. It's a lot easier on your second rodeo, I've got this."

"I know you do but I don't. I don't know anything."

"You'll be fine. I know you'll be great and I can help you along the way."

"Cool, cool, cool."

"You're still nervous."

"Yup."

"You'll feel better once you see the baby."

"Really?"

"Yeah. When I peed on that stick and found out I was pregnant I freaked the fuck out."