I Think He Knows

May 22nd; 2012
Six Days Later
Taylor Swift's Point of View
Dear diary,
I told him and part of me wishes I didn't. It's been almost a week and Joe still hasn't showed up. Part of me wishes I was more focused on my music career then Joe but he's the father and I should be worried I'm still going to be a single mom. Right?
In other news, the Cruel Summer music video has 3.4 billion views. I've made over a million just from the music video. I think it's safe to say I won't need anyone to help me anymore. I've started to develop fans, it's only been a week but people have started to love me. Having fans is a great feeling but also makes me nervous. It all the sudden feels like I'm being the mother to thousands of kids now. Some of them have sad stories and all I want to do is take them with me and adopt all of them but I think that's a bad idea.
I've found a new song that I like. I tend to like many songs but this one feels different. It's called Honky Cat by Elton John. I'm still trying to figure out the meaning to it.

'They said, get back, honky cat
Better get back to the woods
Well, I quit those days and my redneck ways
And, oh, the change is gonna do me good'

I really like those lyrics for some reason. I relate to them even though I don't know the lyrics meaning.

My diary is interrupted by hearing a knock on the door. I sign the entry before getting up and walking to the door. I open it to find Joe on the other side.

"Is Liv here?" There was many words to open up with but that's not what I expected.

"No. My brother wanted to spend more time with her before he headed back to Cali." I explain.

"I'm sorry for leaving. I was freaking out and I was scared and I-I was stupid."

"Go on."

"I'm all in. I don't want to leave, okay? I want to be with you and the baby. I won't leave. I got a gift for you just to say I'm sorry and I'm not leaving." He reaches into the small bag he's holding and pulls out a baby onesie. I put my hand over my mouth and slightly laugh.

"Taco 'bout cute?" The onesie has a taco on it and says  'Taco 'bout cute' which is actually quite funny.

"It has a taco! Look how cute the taco is." I begin to laugh with a bright smile.

"Come on, come in." I open the door widely and walk back into the room.

"So, we're doing this as friends?"

"Yeah. It's a little weird if we did this as a couple just for the baby."

He nods gently and bites the bottom of his lip for a moment. "Your new music video, it has billions of views. Your interview also has millions of views."

"Oh god..."

"I mean, at least it has made you more famous. People thought the interview was 'cute' so they have been viewing it. It's probably going to be one of the most watched interviews."

"That's...great. My producers said I should move the release date for my album. After it comes out, I'm going to be performing and they would prefer that I'm not pregnant..."

"Is that what you want to do?"

"No, I want to release the album in two months but it may be for the best. Maybe I'll release a couple new singles before the release. Three or four just so I stay relevant."

"I think you'll always be relevant. You are amazing and people see that. You already have fans!"

"Swifties, I know. They call themselves Swiftie's which I think is really cute."